Opinion 2017 Draft Discussion - Pick 3 - Poll added

Who we are likely to take at Pick 3 .......

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Callum Twomey has us taking Paddy Dow at pick 3.

He may be onto something.

We'll know tomorrow whether we're holding the #10, but with Cripps and Kennedy set to do most of the midfield heavy work, we won't go astray with having a couple of quality inside/outside mids and if Dow and Brayshaw should be there for us, I'd be absolutely thrilled.

As like many others, I a strong advocate of adding speed/agility to our list, no matter the player or position they play.

But it is not the most important factor of building a list and with the changes SOS has implemented over the last 2 trade/draft periods, we are not exactly void of speed/agility. Polson, SPS, Cuningham, Fisher, Willo, Pickett, Lebois have/will bring these attribute. Picking the best player, is the best strategy

Last edited:
I don’t think either QLD will take Rayner. I think we will have the choice of Rayner or Cerra. I’d be happy with either, tending slightly to Cerra.

I don’t think we’ll have 10 and 16. Just got a feeling we may trade 10 and we’ll never see 16. We will have a big KPP though and maybe a 2nd or two.

Yep.

1. Rayner
2. LDU
3. Dow
4. Cerra
5. Naughton- but only lukewarm
6. Brander - but only lukewarm
7. Brayshaw
8. Stephenson
9. Coffield
10. Fogarty

Based on current holders of those Picks.
So, by Twomey’s early analysis Constable would be available at 10. I think Dow and Constable would be a nice mix if we get pick 10.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back