Universal Love 2019 #eci thread - #eco is soooooo 2017 - title updated/now with poll.

@_wang_ is an #emo troll stuck in 2016.

• Yes - **** him

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Yes - double **** him

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • I am an #eco loser who only sees negatives

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • #sack dimma

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • CB17 is a top bloke who will inspire us to glory in 2019.

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • **** yeah, I am #ECI

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

on the contrary, the eci brigade seem to be happy with simply existing, being happy with going absolutely nowhere as a club and repeatedly making the same drafting/recruiting/coaching mistakes, being the worst performed of the last 35 years, and talking about achievements which were so long ago that half the fanbase were either too young to remember or werent even alive.

Do you have sand in your vagina?

on the contrary, the eci brigade seem to be happy with simply existing, being happy with going absolutely nowhere as a club and repeatedly making the same drafting/recruiting/coaching mistakes, being the worst performed of the last 35 years, and talking about achievements which were so long ago that half the fanbase were either too young to remember or werent even alive.
upload_2017-2-27_16-42-11.png

If I was #eci during the KB coaching era, poor bloke had probably the worst list in history, then I certainly won't be #eco during this time.

#eci is a state of mind. It stands for Emotionally Checked In. It's part serious part pisstake at the emo #eco *silly people that can't move on.
It's a new season, players and coaches have been cleaned out, at least give it a go until after round 1.
Embrace some positivity people.
Tigers
Ra ra ra
Richmond
Clap clap clap.

Send from my ipad with righteous man power.

Sorry, I can't hear you over my Psychocandy album.

Oooooooh, great album. Love The Jesus and Mary Chain. Got my Midnight Oil tickets to the Hanging Rock gig today. Spiderbait at the Corner Hotel this Thursday and going to see The Darkness second show later on.
Things are looking sweet.
#eci

#eci is a state of mind. It stands for Emotionally Checked In. It's part serious part pisstake at the emo #eco ****silly people that can't move on.
It's a new season, players and coaches have been cleaned out, at least give it a go until after round 1.
Embrace some positivity people.
Tigers
Ra ra ra
Richmond
Clap clap clap.

Put up a poll to see how many are new converts , old stayers /sci or ECO? Slacko

Put up a poll to see how many are new converts , old stayers /sci or ECO? Slacko

I would do a pole, however i would then have wa tiger and madtiger stalking me via pm because i would be "taking their s**t or ip". And those two are particularly hardcore when it comes to poles or pie charts.
But, looking at responses, i reckon we have a few new converts to the church of #eci.

I would do a pole, however i would then have wa tiger and madtiger stalking me via pm because i would be "taking their s**t or ip". And those two are particularly hardcore when it comes to poles or pie charts.
But, looking at responses, i reckon we have a few new converts to the church of #eci.

The only 'pole' captain blood 17 likes are massive ones in and around his mouth

The only 'pole' captain blood 17 likes are massive ones in and around his mouth

Lol, go dye your hair black, write some bad poetry about your pain and sit in a darkened room you #eco freak.

Sent from my iPhone using Righteous Man Power.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol, go dye your hair black, write some bad poetry about your pain and sit in a darkened room you #eco freak.

Sent from my iPhone using Righteous Man Power.
Already have, what do I do next?

And you when you found out Goldust bought a 3121 membership

Not nearly as frustrated as you might think at the footy. Comes across differently but I'm generally peaceful and content at the game, enjoying a few over-priced brews, and not too often expecting us to win. I gave up getting vocal at the footy 26 years into the 40 year in plan.

Not nearly as frustrated as you might think at the footy. Comes across differently but I'm generally peaceful and content at the game, enjoying a few over-priced brews, and not too often expecting us to win. I gave up getting vocal at the footy 26 years into the 40 year in plan.

No way

Noooo waaaay

No way

Noooo waaaay

Yes way!
I don't get attached at all.
The week leading up to the game sucks it all out of me.
Or to put it another way .. I've been Richmondised. Conditioned to failure and cynical to the power of 10.
I came across as hardened - probably even harsh - but encourage people to actually think about their football and club.
As you can see - and IO'm an honest to a tee - I have no time for people who just accept everything with our club is always good, or always going to improve, or is always a best case scenario.
Like how many times have everything just been all ok for us?
I reckon '95 and the aftermatch was our best chance, but we again squandered our chance with powerbroking morons in the wings.
Not to say I haven't enjoyed the good moments.
To be honest again, some of the best days I've ever had in life were our rare wins under KB against the likes of Carlton and Essendon with blokes like Honeybun, Lambert, Knights, Mitchell and Hogg running amok.

Yes way!
I don't get attached at all.
The week leading up to the game sucks it all out of me.
Or to put it another way .. I've been Richmondised. Conditioned to failure and cynical to the power of 10.
I came across as hardened - probably even harsh - but encourage people to actually think about their football and club.
As you can see - and IO'm an honest to a tee - I have no time for people who just accept everything with our club is always good, or always going to improve, or is always a best case scenario.
Like how many times have everything just been all ok for us?
I reckon '95 and the aftermatch was our best chance, but we again squandered our chance with powerbroking morons in the wings.
Not to say I haven't enjoyed the good moments.
To be honest again, some of the best days I've ever had in life were our rare wins under KB against the likes of Carlton and Essendon with blokes like Honeybun, Lambert, Knights, Mitchell and Hogg running amok.

Man you got all serious and i was just funning :(

Jokes aside, if its that bad why not just switch clubs?

Although I am closer to the #ECO then #ECI, my protest of stopping my rolling membership, has ended in a sense today.

Although, I haven't recomitted to a Rolling Membership, I did however renew my 2017 Membership today (beat the price rise)

WHy is there a Price rise though? surely that would hinder getting new members?

Back