Fantasy 2017 - Empire League Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I can also deduct $25 from TGBB and Dixie's payments so that you'd be already paid up for next season. Let me know.

I’m happy to be paid once everyone pays up. Not fair that you pay from own pocket...and yes pls take out $25 for next season

Happy for you to take out $25 from my winnings.

To be honest, hadn't even realized this was for the championships. I thought that was next week!

Congratulations TheGreatBarryB

**** those playoff brackets are confusing. Had to log in here to see who had won.

I don't even know where that is.........:$

7000 buttons, 6 that you need.

Hey,

Just confirming that I've sent my $25 through. I'd also like to take this opportunity to withdraw from this league. It's a difficult decision to make because it was my first ever dynasty and I thoroughly enjoyed the first couple of years. Unfortunately I don't get on BF much any more and it's proving difficult to manage my team and keep up to date with everything. I've also just lost all interest, to be honest. I think it will be better that someone a bit more active take over. I think I leave my team in pretty good state - Deshaun Watson, Todd Gurley, Mike Evans, Brandin Cooks - for you to be able to find an owner keen to take over.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey,

Just confirming that I've sent my $25 through. I'd also like to take this opportunity to withdraw from this league. It's a difficult decision to make because it was my first ever dynasty and I thoroughly enjoyed the first couple of years. Unfortunately I don't get on BF much any more and it's proving difficult to manage my team and keep up to date with everything. I've also just lost all interest, to be honest. I think it will be better that someone a bit more active take over. I think I leave my team in pretty good state - Deshaun Watson, Todd Gurley, Mike Evans, Brandin Cooks - for you to be able to find an owner keen to take over.
Thanks for your participation over the years :thumbsu:
Will send out prize money this weekend.

Sent $205 prizemoney to TheGreatBarryB consisting of $170 first prize plus $60 for top All-Play ---- MINUS ---- $25 entry fee for 2018 season.

Sent $65 prizemoney to Dixie Flatline consisting of $90 second prize --- MINUS --- $25 entry fee for 2018

shiny_on_top has also pre-paid $25 for 2018

Everyone else will need to pay $25 for the upcoming Empire season -- not right now, but in a few months time.

Also, need someone to take over Shupe's franchise. If you know anyone who would like to get into this please tag them. I already asked Balmainforever and he doesn't have enough time for it.

Empire needs to stay on MFL in my view - one of the rare occasions where the scoring and roster/salary cap/rookie squad settings GG.exe has chosen have actually worked a treat. Plus we seem to have kept a large majority of the orignals engaged - need to try to keep the league running as a continuous campaign.

C'mon Chism, try MFL, in this one case it don't suck.
And you get to beat me three times a year!!
Plus I will trade you Dak cheap...

I love fantasy especially $$$$ leagues as they add more interest and keep the competitive factor at 100% which is great but the web sites they are hosted on is a totally different story and I am not putting in 1c for a format on a site I think is rubbish!

Just my 2c but ANY fantasy format on ESPN I am in if invited etc but other sites are just crap IMO and I have looked at them and tried a heap.

Thanks but no thanks and fantasy and AE is pretty much all I'm using or replying on this board for now anydays.

I love fantasy especially $$$$ leagues as they add more interest and keep the competitive factor at 100% which is great but the web sites they are hosted on is a totally different story and I am not putting in 1c for a format on a site I think is rubbish!

Just my 2c but ANY fantasy format on ESPN I am in if invited etc but other sites are just crap IMO and I have looked at them and tried a heap.

Thanks but no thanks and fantasy and AE is pretty much all I'm using or replying on this board for now anydays.
You just too scared to take me on.
Plus you admit Dak is shot.

I will even pay for your entry fees, button masher...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back