Competitions 2017 Fantasy Football Questions & Chat

Remove this Banner Ad

How's Zerrett looking this pre-season? How's Heppell and Watson coming back in likely to effect his output? Compared to the other two players that averaged over 115 (Rocky + Danger) I'm really keen to go Zerrett. Thoughts?

How's Zerrett looking this pre-season? How's Heppell and Watson coming back in likely to effect his output? Compared to the other two players that averaged over 115 (Rocky + Danger) I'm really keen to go Zerrett. Thoughts?
Z.Merrett is tracking really well, reckon he could be our best mid by the end of the year (Heppell currently holds that mantle, but for mind Merrett is a more damaging with his disposals). Having Heppell and Watson back will allow him to run and gun a bit more and that'll probably result in more goals.

I'm not starting with Rockliff, he looks to be struggling a little bit with Brisbane's new game style, Beams on the other hand looks like he's flying. As for Dangerfield, if you're after the 50k can you really afford not to start with him in your side?

Z.Merrett is tracking really well, reckon he could be our best mid by the end of the year (Heppell currently holds that mantle, but for mind Merrett is a more damaging with his disposals). Having Heppell and Watson back will allow him to run and gun a bit more and that'll probably result in more goals.

I'm not starting with Rockliff, he looks to be struggling a little bit with Brisbane's new game style, Beams on the other hand looks like he's flying. As for Dangerfield, if you're after the 50k can you really afford not to start with him in your side?

Thankyou!

He doesn't play well in Perth.

Hey guys.. my pick is coming up in ultimate footy draft league... need an emergency back... will Dea be consistent 22 this year?

Hey guys.. my pick is coming up in ultimate footy draft league... need an emergency back... will Dea be consistent 22 this year?
Fringe IMO. Who else is left?

Fringe IMO. Who else is left?

Choosing between Dea, Gilbert (maybe past his prime), Nev Jetta (coming back from injury), Adam Oxley (probably fringe), Nick Smith (consistent but not a big stat winner)

Choosing between Dea, Gilbert (maybe past his prime), Nev Jetta (coming back from injury), Adam Oxley (probably fringe), Nick Smith (consistent but not a big stat winner)
Jetta for me.

Anyone know when Myers is expected to play? Is he injured? Best 22?
Injured. Will be back round 4/5. Best 15 IMO.

Hey guys and gals!

Enjoy your emergence from the wilderness, will be good to have the whole comp back in full swing. Really want to see tippa play in a proper side, thats gonna be exciting for him and his adopted family!

My question is on Heppell, I really want to chose him for SC. He is better suited to AFL fantasy (which I don't like) but he is 10% discount.
Several question marks hang over his head.
He has been out for a year, how has he looked in preseason games? I haven't seen any Ess games but his SC scores (I know only praccy matches) havn't set the world on fire.
Captaincy, it could be great for him or an anchor. How has he handled thigs thus far?
Do you think it will be long before Dyson gets back into the swing of things....

Have a great week all and thankyou in advance.! :footy:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has anyone else gone with the so called "Nankilands" combo in the ruck? Considering it at the moment as after the JLT series, I'm not as confident about the likes of Gawn, Goldstein, and Grundy's scoring potential if they're sharing ruck duties with another player (which they all look like doing at least in Round 1, i.e. Gawn with Spencer, Goldstein with any of Preuss, Daw or Brown and Grundy with Cox).

My current team (with the "Nankilands" ruck combo):
Untitled.jpg

Has anyone else gone with the so called "Nankilands" combo in the ruck? Considering it at the moment as after the JLT series, I'm not as confident about the likes of Gawn, Goldstein, and Grundy's scoring potential if they're sharing ruck duties with another player (which they all look like doing at least in Round 1, i.e. Gawn with Spencer, Goldstein with any of Preuss, Daw or Brown and Grundy with Cox).

My current team (with the "Nankilands" ruck combo):
View attachment 345939
At the moment leaning towards the TinLands combo

This is it currently, any recommended changes before round 1?

View attachment 346522

a829163af1.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back