Prediction 2017 Free Agency & Trading - go to the Gibbs thread if you wish to discuss Gibbs!!!

Who do you think the Crows will get during the 2017 trade period?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok we are talking Harrison - yes the club sees him as a potential forward but he's a classic capable swing man so it would be a matter of where he was playing his best football and what area suited us

Different type of player to Harto , you'd want to keep Harto for sure
The problem is that we're so stacked with taller players at both ends of the ground that it'd be hard to fit HH into the side.
IMO don't think we'd trade for him unless Gov decided to leave
This is my thoughts, he could play Gov's role extremely well I reckon

The problem is that we're so stacked with taller players at both ends of the ground that it'd be hard to fit HH into the side.

This is my thoughts, he could play Gov's role extremely well I reckon
reckon he'd eventually play Tex role as well as higher mobile guy with good endurance

Maybe tex will end his career deeper

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just get a strange feeling he'll be at a new club in 2018. Don't know which one, but something tells me he wants both success AND money.

Ralph is a worm, mind you

Players putting off signing are leaving. Guaranteed. And you can't blame him, Richmond are a basket case. Will be interesting to see which clubs pony up to get him. I hope our hat is in the ring.
Highly doubt his 2017 performance will have any affect on the size/duration of Richmonds contract offer .......just game playing by his Manager, that will raise the profile of his Manager during the season with plenty of radio interviews ......net result: Manager gets more clients as a result of the publicity

Players putting off signing are leaving. Guaranteed. And you can't blame him, Richmond are a basket case. Will be interesting to see which clubs pony up to get him. I hope our hat is in the ring.
Richmond would need to make the finals for him to be any chance of staying... So imo, he is gone.

He'll still be restricted won't he? I can't imagine Richmond will be as accommodating as we were if he signs elsewhere though.

Offer him a 2 year, $4 million deal then quickly make him re-sign for a further five years on $100k after he joins us ;)

He'll still be restricted won't he? I can't imagine Richmond will be as accommodating as we were if he signs elsewhere though.
Depends where Richmond finish on the ladder, if its in the bottom few and the club Martin goes to finish in the eight, then the compensation may be a better option than matching. The contract value could play a role, but there's no one really who would be worthy of a big contract at Richmond in the next few years.

Depends where Richmond finish on the ladder, if its in the bottom few and the club Martin goes to finish in the eight, then the compensation may be a better option than matching. The contract value could play a role, but there's no one really who would be worthy of a big contract at Richmond in the next few years.

They will get one first pick, if they threaten to match they will demand a lot more unlike us with Danger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back