2017 Non Crows AFL Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

putrid judge. clueless. you make Scorpus seem unconflicted :)
As opposed to those who rate Vickery & other spuds ahead of Jenkins.

So now you love Vickery & Henderson... perhaps time to follow Hawthorn. ;)

No. Think about it.

I think you're really reaching. The Crows do not share Erin Phillips with Port, who cares if Greg played for the Magpies over 20 years ago, Port wheeled out and used Erin for PR purposes, she last played footy at the age of 13, and the only AFL club she has played for, captained and won a flag for is the Adelaide Crows, the only possible entities we share Erin with in a sporting sense are her WNBA teams, end of story.

I don't think that's true. Many people want guys like Kerridge, Smack, Lyons to do well. Not so much guys like Gunston and Dangerfield, but fringe players that moved on are generally still supported
I think part of it was the "we're so s**t for letting them go!" hissy fits that'd invariably come when they did play well.

I think you're really reaching. The Crows do not share Erin Phillips with Port, who cares if Greg played for the Magpies over 20 years ago, Port wheeled out and used Erin for PR purposes, she last played footy at the age of 13, and the only AFL club she has played for, captained and won a flag for is the Adelaide Crows, the only possible entities we share Erin with in a sporting sense are her WNBA teams, end of story.
Erin was a Hawthorn fan previously anyway.

Are there any photos around of Shaun Burgoyne in Crows gear?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hendo runs around another contest. Hawthorn don't look great but they'll do enough

Essendon fighting back, can they win or will they fade like they did in the JLT ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back