Peptides! 2017 Round 1 Essendon Vs Hawthorn, #Roughyisback

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bellchambers out for two months after knee surgery. Possibly relevant to rd 1.
Do they still have that half-baked potato McKernan on thier list?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm ready for this game now. I'm putting $5 on a 100 point thra
We're gonna smash those ******* neanderthal ******* moron cocksucking imbecile anuslicking James Hirds back to the 13th century where the belong.

On SM-G935F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Oh, I'm not so sure. According to this article 51% of the Essendon players have completed at least 51% of the preseason workload. They sound primed.

http://m.afl.com.au/news/2017-01-18/dons-performance-boss-battling-with-45-training-histories

Oh no they have to deal with different players that need different programs, how will they cope with that apparently unique problem.

It will be interesting to see the attitude of the media, and of neutral supporters.

The Essendon fan-bois in the media will talk up the "returning heroes" who were "so brave". Misguided and untruthful, but that will be the angle.

Personally I think a guy who beat cancer and came back as Captain of his club is a truly great and inspiring story.

Knowing how much some neutral fans hate us, I am curious to see whether they support the returning drug cheats, or the returning cancer survivor.

It will be interesting to see the attitude of the media, and of neutral supporters.

The Essendon fan-bois in the media will talk up the "returning heroes" who were "so brave". Misguided and untruthful, but that will be the angle.

Personally I think a guy who beat cancer and came back as Captain of his club is a truly great and inspiring story.

Knowing how much some neutral fans hate us, I am curious to see whether they support the returning drug cheats, or the returning cancer survivor.

Roughead coming back and kicking 10 goals would be a bigger story!

As captain, too.

The poor, unjustly accused victims at Essendon have been upstaged again. Is there a more perfect contrast to the false narrative of the Essendon players' struggle than this genuine triumph over adversity?

Roughy, winning every way possible.

The poor, unjustly accused victims at Essendon have been upstaged again. Is there a more perfect contrast to the false narrative of the Essendon players' struggle than this genuine triumph over adversity?

Roughy, winning every way possible.
And as it's our away game, he'll be on the ground first and leading the way through the banner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back