News 2017 St Kilda in the media

Remove this Banner Ad

We were pretty upset from coaches down to players. But it wasnt the reason we lost was essentially the crux of it

That's probably right. As fans we can bitch and moan about it, but we don't want the players to use it as an excuse.

My mail is Bains is gonna baulk at the dress code

444821-jeff-kennett.jpg

Apologies to anyone who opened this over breakfast

Mate,

As I have mentioned a few times now , we will continually be bent over regardless of whether it is Etihad or
Subiaco ....the umpires are conditioned by the big business that is the AFL.
They want Eagles in the finals
They want the Swans in the finals
They want Adelaide in the finals
They want Essendon in the finals
The want Hawthorn in the finals..
It drives National viewing audience, we the little club Stkilda carry little or no interest

Perfect world for them they would have GWS ,Richmond & Collingwood up there too.

and finally a Queensland team.

Our only value to AFL to provide 9 games a week to Fox footy.

Have a few mates in the AFL system that is the reality of it , known it for long time.
Hence why I go to local footy more often sick of the corruption .
That's the spirit! :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hawks have been going VERY hard at Ameet as I told stavro#4 a while back. I believe that until we win a flag Ameet will feel he has unfinished business at Moorabbin
That news has also made my day.

Was quite concerned when the news broke on here yesterday......Caro's comments(that the Hawthorn CEO search process is dragging on) last night on TF put me at rest a little.

One astute poster said around draft time......can't remember who it was...may have been Moorabbin Ghost....said that Hawthorn were in a "all stars are alligned" position with their Golden years...best coach(Clarko) surrounded by the best in the business....Prez,Ceo...director of coaching etc......excepting Clarko,they have all gone now.

Fingers crossed Ameet stays.

People talk a lot of crap about Caro at times which is unfair. She has been very good in recent years, (in the bubble years she would purposely take pot shots at the club unfairly and hid behind the old it's an opinion piece) so if she says that then I am sold - thank the lord!!!
I think the club deserved a bit of criticism during the bubble years, a closed shop alienated everybody somewhat outside the bubble.

She's right to call it out.

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

I think the club deserved a bit of criticism during the bubble years, a closed shop alienated everybody somewhat outside the bubble.

She's right to call it out.

Sure I agree with you BUT she used to write articles about 'she who must not be named' potting the club even though everyone knew by then she was a delusional liar with a tenuous grip on reality

Sure I agree with you BUT she used to write articles about 'she who must not be named' potting the club even though everyone knew by then she was a delusional liar with a tenuous grip on reality
Can't disagree.

That was shameful reportage of a regrettable incident

Hoping that Ameet is clear and focused on guiding St Kilda and transitioning into CEO role once finnis gets a position within AFL house...

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
I hope he has identified and recruited/promoted a kick ass recruitment officer by the time he becomes CEO. Hopefully he has the diamond in the rough currently working for him and he mentors the hell out of him.

Can't disagree.

That was shameful reportage of a regrettable incident

I am still very concerned about that incident.
School goes to Police.
Police immediately inform Media. ( or the school did, but less than likely IMO ).

Police/Media corruption is still corruption.
Why would someone in the police tell the media unless there was something in it for them?

Let them look in a mirror and do a freaking current affair piece on themselves. ( just before they have a thinly disguised advertisement for a supermarket ).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back