2017 St.Kilda Membership Thread (CLUB RECORD 42,094 - 01/08/17)

Remove this Banner Ad

I believed you and had heard a similar idea in the past elsewhere but to be fair mate, anyone can say anything. Asking for and getting evidence is a healthy part of discussion.
Lol why would I bother lying to people about clubs supporter bases.

So I'm about to re-sign myself this season and I might do my misses as well as my new little niece.

I'd really like another reserved seat, wasnt a big fan of my last seat just near the cheersquad (the atmosphere is a little corny for me being a young bloke who loves to drink and scream s**t lol) i tend to get a few unapproving eyes glaring at me throughout games, despite never yelling anything too unpolitical. Can anyone recommend a decent (affordable, <$400 p.a) section where theirs a strong atmosphere of many passionate and vocal fans but also still good viewing? (Rules out level 3 behind the goals and level 2 on the wing)

I'll just get my niece a junior membership for $60 or whatever it is. She's under a year old, does this mean she gets her own seat or no?

So I'm about to re-sign myself this season and I might do my misses as well as my new little niece.

I'd really like another reserved seat, wasnt a big fan of my last seat just near the cheersquad (the atmosphere is a little corny for me being a young bloke who loves to drink and scream s**t lol) i tend to get a few unapproving eyes glaring at me throughout games, despite never yelling anything too unpolitical. Can anyone recommend a decent (affordable, <$400 p.a) section where theirs a strong atmosphere of many passionate and vocal fans but also still good viewing? (Rules out level 3 behind the goals and level 2 on the wing)

I'll just get my niece a junior membership for $60 or whatever it is. She's under a year old, does this mean she gets her own seat or no?
Moorabbin wing is a good place to watch the footy, plenty of passionate supporters in that area. Levels 2 or 3 really.

Edit - The side of the ground opposite the coaches boxes.

Last edited:

Next year will be my third year sitting in aisle 19 on L1 (next to the tunnel where the boys run out on the right hand side) and I reckon it's great, plenty of loud and proud supporters in the area.

Aisle 18 and 17 sound really good as well on game day from what I've heard throughout the season.

Moorabbin wing is a good place to watch the footy, plenty of passionate supporters in that area. Levels 2 or 3 really.

Moorabbin Wing is for you...Aisles 34, 35, 36 on Level 3...you can buy a reserved seat in the front 6 rows, behind that is walkup

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We need about 550 more members by Sunday to keep on pace for the 31.
Thats not gonna be easy.
We need a Saints feel good story splashed all over the media to have any chance.
Something like Nick Riewoldt rescuing a Nun stuck up a tree or something.

Level 2 would be extremely expensive and the level 3 reserved seats are always pretty empty

Next year will be my third year sitting in aisle 19 on L1 (next to the tunnel where the boys run out on the right hand side) and I reckon it's great, plenty of loud and proud supporters in the area.

Aisle 18 and 17 sound really good as well on game day from what I've heard throughout the season.
What's the viewing like from that side of the ground? I generally like viewing from the side of the ground on either wing, but understand them seats are generally more expensive than the flanks.

AFL Legend....you may want to try seats somewhere on the wing....ground floor......city side of the ground.......we're in Aisle 39....it's great.....a few bays of Saints to our left...and all Saints to our right...

What's the viewing like from that side of the ground? I generally like viewing from the side of the ground on either wing, but understand them seats are generally more expensive than the flanks.
It can be a little difficult to see what's happening when they're at the opposite end of the ground and clustered together but apart from that, it's pretty good.

It can be a little difficult to see what's happening when they're at the opposite end of the ground and clustered together but apart from that, it's pretty good.

That's why I prefer level 3. You get a view of the whole ground. Aisle 38, so on the wing and the first 6 rows, A-F are reserved for Saints. We were in row F, just in front of the opposition supporters so we moved down to D for the coming season.

EDIT: I'd prefer level 2 of course, but it's a lot more expensive.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back