Competitions 2017 Supercoach / Dream Team etc

Remove this Banner Ad

I think Windguard would do a great job protecting you, or indeed your property, from strong gusts of wind, but I'd have to go with Heeney if you want to participate in a fantasy football competition.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Few questions guys...

Ryder: lock for 1st ruck and sole ruckman? He tempts me in RDT due to the mix of reasonable value and structure as he can provide ruck cover when I'm otherwise worried about rolling the dice with no cover from rookie rucks who likely won't play (or get lucky to pick the one who randomly does and have them playing at the right time which is pretty tough!). Would need 85 minimum with realistically pushing 90 being what would make this a good selection which he can only do if playing ruck and resting only as much as is needed rather than sharing the role.

Eddy: whats the word on him? He look like a selection plucked to fill that role vacancy or more of a give the guys an opportunity on a list as he may be good enough but more an outside chance (i.e. Beeech at the Crows)? Always wary of KPP but priced right if he has good JS. Would be wanting an average of 55-60 with the odd bigger score to boost $$ generation.

SPP: you guys seem to love him and obviously Rd1 selection will dictate his relevance. Whats his JS and scoring potential if need rd 1?
Atley: a/a although I'm thinking he seems a less likely selection

Cheers for the thoughts.

Few questions guys...

Ryder: lock for 1st ruck and sole ruckman? He tempts me in RDT due to the mix of reasonable value and structure as he can provide ruck cover when I'm otherwise worried about rolling the dice with no cover from rookie rucks who likely won't play (or get lucky to pick the one who randomly does and have them playing at the right time which is pretty tough!). Would need 85 minimum with realistically pushing 90 being what would make this a good selection which he can only do if playing ruck and resting only as much as is needed rather than sharing the role.

Eddy: whats the word on him? He look like a selection plucked to fill that role vacancy or more of a give the guys an opportunity on a list as he may be good enough but more an outside chance (i.e. Beeech at the Crows)? Always wary of KPP but priced right if he has good JS. Would be wanting an average of 55-60 with the odd bigger score to boost $$ generation.

SPP: you guys seem to love him and obviously Rd1 selection will dictate his relevance. Whats his JS and scoring potential if need rd 1?
Atley: a/a although I'm thinking he seems a less likely selection

Cheers for the thoughts.
Ryder - We all think he will be first ruck with Jacko/Westy as the relief. He won us games as the sole ruck in 2015 and turned the game on its head a few times also (think Hawthorn rd 22 in 2015) he has shown he is capable of scoring 90+ in a season, so would be a safe selection. I have him at R2 in both SC and RDT.

Eddy: my thinking is that we wouldnt have picked him up if we werent going to play him. Others closer to the club or who have seen us train may have a better opinion on him. I reckon he plays early and averages between 55-75.

SPP: So much love on this board for him. Think Dusty and Danger with his burst from stoppages and sometimes wayward kicking. He is a possibility at the moment, but wait until after JLT to pick rookies.

Atley: less likely than SPP IMO, but wait until after JLT to pick rookies

Ryder - We all think he will be first ruck with Jacko/Westy as the relief. He won us games as the sole ruck in 2015 and turned the game on its head a few times also (think Hawthorn rd 22 in 2015) he has shown he is capable of scoring 90+ in a season, so would be a safe selection. I have him at R2 in both SC and RDT.

Eddy: my thinking is that we wouldnt have picked him up if we werent going to play him. Others closer to the club or who have seen us train may have a better opinion on him. I reckon he plays early and averages between 55-75.

SPP: So much love on this board for him. Think Dusty and Danger with his burst from stoppages and sometimes wayward kicking. He is a possibility at the moment, but wait until after JLT to pick rookies.

Atley: less likely than SPP IMO, but wait until after JLT to pick rookies
cheers, pretty much in line with my thoughts at this stage. Ive currently got Ryder at F4 (F3 at times depending on overall structural changes). Possibility of him becoming R2 or even R1 with the intention of him becoming F6/7 as I upgrade around him.

Hi, toying with Robbie Gray as a POD premium mid. Horribly out of sorts in the back half of the season but elite before that. Any idea how he been training?
Only news I've heard is how he got married and took two weeks off training for the honeymoon in early January

Watch for a good JLT series

Not sure what prefix or category to put this question in.
Just wondering if you guys could possibly help.
Tossing between Windguard and Heeney for a spot in my SC team.
With Heeney being a very popular pick so far, I'm leaning towards Windguard..

How is he travelling so far, is he going to get more midfield time this season?

Will Windguard prove a better option than Heeney?

Thanx fellas.

Heeney every day of the week.

Heeney every day of the week.

enhanced-25942-1427414324-7.jpg

Wingard playing full time forward again and no midfield time? Or maybe an increase to lets say 70-30 fwd-mid?

Wingard playing full time forward again and no midfield time? Or maybe an increase to lets say 70-30 fwd-mid?

He's training with the mids this preseason.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back