Discussion 2018 AFL Finals Series - Week 3 Discussion (RICH v COLL, WCE v MELB)

Who do you want to win the Grand Final

• Richmond

Votes: 22 27.8%
  • West Coast

Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Collingwood

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • Hawthorn

Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Melbourne

Votes: 14 17.7%
  • Sydney

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • GWS

Votes: 23 29.1%
  • Geelong

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

This is genuinely pathetic from Melbourne. They've looked rattled from the opening bounce and haven't recovered, piss weak mentally.

Sucked in to Oliver, Petracca, Gawn, Lewis and all the other arrogant flogs at that club. At least I won't have to hear the media jerking themselves off over Melbourne for a few weeks at least.

Been a pretty crappy finals tbh, no epic games. Fingers crossed the GF is a ripper.

Eagles get an armchair ride during games with the crooked umpires and Magpies get an armchair ride in the AFL with their soft fixture, number of home games and blockbusters so it's probably right that these teams get pretty of premierships to justify all this help.

I'll tip the pies knowing that my form of predicting outcomes to AFL events is appalling.

Melbourne are young, they remind me of Saints 2004. Not dealing with the big stage well.
Good call there triggering......remember Bris absolutely toweling us up in our first final that year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is nothing short of utter embarrassment from Melbourne..
IMO this will crush Melbourne's spirit well into 2019. Tough to mentally recover from this

May as well start cheering for some broken records. Hopefully the Dees lose by a record margain & fail to score a goal for the entire match.

I'm just imaging the bender that West Coast would have...

Not since Powell-Pepper’s girlfriend have we seen such a sad case of lie-down ball watching

I’m on the Pie wagon now

Not since i was spat on as a 9yo by an adult filth supporter at Vic Park have i ever wanted them to win, they can as always get stuffed.

Go The Eagles

Melbourne with 19 tackles in a half in a prelim final, 12/22 players have failed to lay a tackle..

Soft AF.

So quick to go into their shells for such an arrogant mob. Petracca and Oliver not getting in blokes faces mouthing off like they were when they knew they were home last week, downhill skiing flogs.

Back