No Oppo Supporters 2018 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm starting to think Melbourne may be chokers. First Gawn misses in Round 1, and now this.

loll what a s**t season.

It's a fantastic season, today we've seen 17th beat 4th, a game decided by a goal after the siren, and last year's wooden spooners getting within a kick of last year's grand finalists. At least the competition is close!

I'm starting to think Melbourne may be chokers. First Gawn misses in Round 1, and now this.
footy has made me ill today.

It's a fantastic season, today we've seen 17th beat 4th, a game decided by a goal after the siren, and last year's wooden spooners getting within a kick of last year's grand finalists. At least the competition is close!

It’s a close season

The quality of footy is crap

But in all honestly I think Richmond are gonna romp away with the flag this season. Highly likely that is the case. Theres not much difference between 3rd and 14th really. But we all said the same thing about Geelong in 2008.

But in all honestly I think Richmond are gonna romp away with the flag this season. Highly likely that is the case. Theres not much difference between 3rd and 14th really. But we all said the same thing about Geelong in 2008.

Starting to think I’d rather the hawks win the flag than Richmond

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No i mean the standard of it its just soo poor.

I know, but I've accepted it for what it is and am just enjoying the ride. It's all we can do really.

Btw, reflecting on the past...

I could take the 2014 grand final belting... we were just outclassed and outplayed all game. Hawks had a great gameplan going into the grand final and we were just unlucky that they were in the middle of a 3 peat.
But 2016 however... still sickens me. We missed some opportunities but to see us getting reamed by the umps and only having single digit free kicks... Ugh. That still haunts me to this day.

Oh well. I bet the list managers will be busy this offseason depending on how far we go.

Btw, reflecting on the past...

I could take the 2014 grand final belting... we were just outclassed and outplayed all game. Hawks had a great gameplan going into the grand final
But 2016 however... still sickens me. We missed some opportunities but to see us getting reamed by the umps and only having single digit free kicks... Ugh. That still haunts me to this day.

Oh well. I bet the list managers will be busy this offseason depending on how far we go.

Thanks for reminding me of 2016 :(

So far every result has gone the way I didn't want it to go. If Adelaide and Geelong win that will continue.
You should be counting your blessings, if the Giants get up we will remain in the four...

EDIT: Sorry, that should read there's a chance we'll remain in the four. Results have fallen our way, for the second week in row I think

Remove this Banner Ad

Back