NFL 2018 NFL Off-Season Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one celebrates super bowl losses you twat, lol, you celebrate the victories along the way to it though.

Jesus Christ GG, not everyone as you would like to think, locks themselves in a dark room and cut themselves for weeks on end because of it . Its sport, you celebrate the good with the bad and you move on, participating in a supebowl means you celebrated a lot more than you didn't that year, you should be thankful even though you didn't get it done one more time.

Look, all of this neck yourself, cut yourself s**t is pretty ******* off. Can we have our scraps without targeting mental illness?

No losing the super bowl is like getting the girl back home and she's all naked and trying hard to get you going but you can't get it up. Eventually you get dressed again in shame and disgust and the girl will never give you another chance again.

Not making playoffs is like going to the bar and getting rejected and going home alone.

Making but losing in the playoffs is like getting a few numbers at the bar but nothing eventuates.

I don't know about all this experience personally, this is just what some friends have told me.

It’s a redundant argument. You’re virtually saying a girl invites you to her home promising some fun and you say no because of possibility of going woodless!
Humans wouldn’t exist under that scenario.

How can not going as far you can (in football terms) not be better?? Bizarre!!

Even subjective, doesn’t seem to make sense. Although interestingly teams that lose the big one don’t seem to bounce back.

Dallas and Miami early 70s won year after a loss. Broncos recently two years after a loss,but apart from that loser either not seen again or not for years later.

Asif btw what did you think of the super bowl?
I would be liking to speak in the Super Bowl thread but you are locking it.

I am very happy for Mr Fowls who has been under the dog. But is it amazing how Mr Brady cannot be stoppable in any game. He remind me of the terminating machine. It has been very unlucky this year he almost still win the game for England.

You wonder on the character testing of these guys.

Pre draft alarm bells for Foster included:

Foster was one of 19 collegiate linebackers to attend the NFL Scouting Combine in Indianapolis, Indiana, but was unfortunately sent home after getting into a heated argument with a student hospital worker while receiving his medical examination at the combine. Foster objected to the way he was being treated and was sent home before being able to meet with team representatives from any NFL teams.

During the combine, it was announced that Foster had failed a drug test. On March 8, 2017, Foster attended Alabama's pro day and set scheduled private meetings with NFL teams to discuss the incident that took place at the combine.

On April 20, 2017, it was revealed that Foster's urine sample was reported as dilute, which is treated like a positive test.
Yeah let’s take him first round!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As a first rounder Foster's contract is guaranteed but I'm pretty sure that "conduct detrimental to the league" voids any guarantees. I'm not sure what happens to his signing bonus and whether or not the 49ers can get back a pro-rata amount IF they cut him.

This was the statement from the Patriots in regards to Hernandez....

“It was guaranteed for skill and injury, but it wasn’t guaranteed for personal conduct that cast the club in a negative light, and that’s why we cut him,” the source said. “We know the CBA. We are well within our rights.”

Oh boy

Pretty sure that's a big no-no in Cali
LOL.

He was already risking all his guaranteed money for being arrested with weed last month.

And to think 12 months ago he was seen as a top 5 pick, then he lost it at a hospital staffer for his physical at the combine.

Good riddance... till Dallas sign him in 6 months.

As a first rounder Foster's contract is guaranteed but I'm pretty sure that "conduct detrimental to the league" voids any guarantees. I'm not sure what happens to his signing bonus and whether or not the 49ers can get back a pro-rata amount IF they cut him.

This was the statement from the Patriots in regards to Hernandez....

“It was guaranteed for skill and injury, but it wasn’t guaranteed for personal conduct that cast the club in a negative light, and that’s why we cut him,” the source said. “We know the CBA. We are well within our rights.”

The 9ers placed a clause in his contract where they can take away his money for arrests. and with guaranteed money gone they can release him without it causing dead money.

At least the 9ers put something in his contract to protect themselves from more f**k ups.

Just when you think life is all rosey....$#%@ me

* him off and take Roquan Smith if you win the coin toss from the Raiders, pretty sure they will be high on Smith also. Absolute gun and will be for years, special talent.

No receivers worthy of your first round pick anyway IMO, hope you can fix some of that in FA.

Niners still in a very nice spot moving forward.

I would be liking to speak in the Super Bowl thread but you are locking it.

I am very happy for Mr Fowls who has been under the dog. But is it amazing how Mr Brady cannot be stoppable in any game. He remind me of the terminating machine. It has been very unlucky this year he almost still win the game for England.

Your punctuation is outstanding for someone who is as thick as a post. :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back