2018 non-freo nonsense (aka discussion)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ brutally on point.

Looking forward to tuning in to the distasteful booing of Angus Brayshaw at the next Eagles home game. An Eagles fan at work today was telling me how great Mark Brayshaw is and how bad Angus is.

I was like, "I can understand his point of view: he's stuck in Melbourne and he's just seen his little brother have his jaw broken - I'd be upset too."

She wouldn't have any of it and got huffy.
Sounds about right.;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gold Coast deserve everything they get. Stubbornly not picking Barlow despite umpteen 40+ possession games in the twos. Some leadership out there would've been invaluable this year.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

I wonder if the guys who have been there from the start will stay. May, Swallow, Martin.....

8 years of being smacked every week, there must be a breaking point? I'm sure they are compensated handsomely but there's only so many shellackings you can take.

I wonder if the guys who have been there from the start will stay. May, Swallow, Martin.....

8 years of being smacked every week, there must be a breaking point? I'm sure they are compensated handsomely but there's only so many shellackings you can take.

They could see clear skies ahead with Dew at the helm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back