Competitions 2018 Supercoach/Dream Team/AFL Fantasy

Remove this Banner Ad

I currently have Boak as a forward in SC. Had his lowest average in years last season and still went mid 80s. As a forward i think he's underpriced and good value.

Interested in gauging the thoughts of Port supporters? Also, i know he had minor surgery recently. Is he likely to be good to go for Rd 1?

I currently have Boak as a forward in SC. Had his lowest average in years last season and still went mid 80s. As a forward i think he's underpriced and good value.

Interested in gauging the thoughts of Port supporters? Also, i know he had minor surgery recently. Is he likely to be good to go for Rd 1?
He is as fit & firing as a Mallee bull. I dont know where you got the "minor surgery" bit from! He did hurt his hand back in December & was rested from contact drills, but has been in full training in January. I have him penciled in up forward as well.

are we going to have a League in each fantasy for our board?

SuperCoach league The Poo Eckert Cup needs more participants. Unsure if the cross-board league is happening any more?

He is as fit & firing as a Mallee bull. I dont know where you got the "minor surgery" bit from! He did hurt his hand back in December & was rested from contact drills, but has been in full training in January. I have him penciled in up forward as well.

My mistake, I just checked and he was simply wearing a protective metal plate on his hand. I thought he had surgery on it. All the better.

I don’t know who the Commissioner is

I am and we have weeks left to fill them (There is also one for RDT and AF). Once they get closer to the start of the season, leagues fill up pretty quickly.

Codes for all three are here for anyone who wants to join.

3rd Annual Poo Eckert Cup

AFL Fantasy: FPEXY49V (9 spots left)
Supercoach: 935180 (14 spots left)
RDT: 937896 (14 spots left)

We also have a yearly league in all three formats for our best and brightest too, which you'll receive a nice shiny badge for, if you win it. I'll be doing Supercoach again, so look out for the thread shortly and post your ranking from last year.

If someone wants to look after AFL Fantasy, I'll bump the thread from last year and the title can just be amended.

I am and we have weeks left to fill them (There is also one for RDT and AF). Once they get closer to the start of the season, leagues fill up pretty quickly.

We also have a yearly league in all three formats for our best and brightest too, which you'll receive a nice shiny badge for, if you win it. I'll be doing Supercoach again, so look out for the thread shortly and post your ranking from last year.

If someone wants to look after AFL Fantasy, I'll bump the thread from last year and the title can just be amended.
joined RDT and SC

Joined Supercoach

I hope they both do well. I still can't quite comprehend how little we got in exchange for them.

The way we conducted ourselves during the whole of trade week will do more for us in the long run than any protracted, drawn out trade negotiation for a not best 22 Aaron Young or Brendon Ah Chee.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rowan Marshall is a 201cm forward from St Kilda taken at 10 in the 2016 rookie draft. He has been reported to be doing well at pre-season work and could be good for the bench.

He sounds like the complete antithesis of a fantasy footballer.

Sydney got a 2018 second rounder for Sam Murray FFS. Who the **** is Sam Murray?
With some of these trades there seems to be too much reliance put on the point value and not on the intrinsic value. Collingwood got a pick 70 and a 2018 third round pick along with Sam Murray for their 2018 second rounder. Now, assuming finishes of 8 for Sydney and 10 for Collingwood that means Sydney have got pick 30 or 629 points while Collingwood have 70 and 43 or 39+378=417 to go with a player they see something in. The only argument I have with that is the use of a possibly valuable second round pick. To me a better trade would be Sam Murray plus pick 70 for a third rounder and Collingwood keep their second rounder.

As Sydney have access to bidding for academy players and a greater need for points they have done best out of this trade.

Anyone worried about Rockliff after Family Day? Not so much on role, but that the shoulder seems to still be affecting him. The main reason his scoring fell away last year was because he couldn't tackle properly or go flat chat.

Anyone worried about Rockliff after Family Day? Not so much on role, but that the shoulder seems to still be affecting him. The main reason his scoring fell away last year was because he couldn't tackle properly or go flat chat.

He has missed at least 2 games every season for the past 4 seasons - I doubt that will be any different at Port - although they were mostly soft tissue injuries I believe until last season.

If he can't tackle, he's useless as a fantasy option, and almost useless as a Port player.

And yes, as an owner of Rocky in a keeper comp, and as a Port fan, I am concerned.

Monitor.

Have you blokes had a intraclub yet? How did Rocky look?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back