List Mgmt. 2018 Trade and Free Agency Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably right. But to be fair Darcy Moore has shown sweet **** all so far.

He is the prime example of players the media make out to be better than they are when they are injured. Collingwood have a few of those

Wouldn't say he's shown * all, but he burst on to the scene with some good performances and has been pretty meh for a couple of years. He's mobile and athletic and should be doing a lot better than he's doing, so it puts a bit of a question mark on him I think.

Wouldn't say he's shown **** all, but he burst on to the scene with some good performances and has been pretty meh for a couple of years. He's mobile and athletic and should be doing a lot better than he's doing, so it puts a bit of a question mark on him I think.
Hes got some injury concerns. Might have been flogged out a bit too much early in his career. Bring him to Melbourne, we'll give him 8 weeks off legs.

Wouldn't say he's shown **** all, but he burst on to the scene with some good performances and has been pretty meh for a couple of years. He's mobile and athletic and should be doing a lot better than he's doing, so it puts a bit of a question mark on him I think.
is a big risk for clubs to offer him a long term deal at big dollars and that is what they will have to pay to get him out of Collingwood

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

The thought of Darcy doing the same as his old man, ditching Collingwood for Melbourne would have me in stitches

The only players we have a chance at this year are FAs.
yep. We need to use our picks this year and next year to avoid a massive age gap in oir list

Always been a fan of Peter Wright. Can't get a game at present but that's due to a serious injury more than anything.

We'll probably back Weid in and not pursue him but he can seriously play and might have reduced currency.

Always been a fan of Peter Wright. Can't get a game at present but that's due to a serious injury more than anything.

We'll probably back Weid in and not pursue him but he can seriously play and might have reduced currency.

Given the state of Gold Coast's list, doubt they'll be trading out any of their higher draft picks unless they force their way out of the club. They need Wright to come good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good call garry. Reckon he has intercept mark/play on the Tmac type all over him.
Implication here is that i have the same opinion as Garry Lyon. I may have to reconsider.

I guess he could follow the TMac career path, I'd try that ahead of what they have been doing.

Implication here is that i have the same opinion as Garry Lyon. I may have to reconsider.

I guess he could follow the TMac career path, I'd try that ahead of what they have been doing.

To be fair I didn't think you'd want to be hutchy or Caro and no one on this board deserves juddy. Maybe Lloyd?

Gaff is the one we should hard at in my opinion.

Wish he would slow down a bit this year! His currency is going through the roof atm! Wonder how much we have in the coffers to throw at someone like that?

Gaff is the one we should hard at in my opinion.
Its interesting that Gaff has been playing a more inside role this year since Priddis and Mitchell have now retired. maybe he wont want to switch back to an outside role again, like he would have to at the Demons, as we already have plenty of good inside mids and not enough good ones on the outside.

Its interesting that Gaff has been playing a more inside role this year since Priddis and Mitchell have now retired. maybe he wont want to switch back to an outside role again, like he would have to at the Demons, as we already have plenty of good inside mids and not enough good ones on the outside.

We're the perfect club for him, then.

"There ARE no outside roles at the Demons!" we said in unison, laughing, giving each other high five.

To be fair I didn't think you'd want to be hutchy or Caro and no one on this board deserves juddy. Maybe Lloyd?
I would like to be Scoop Maclure for just one week just to enjoy finding out what it feels like to irritate people that much.

Check out @ClarkyHeraldSun’s Tweet:
Jay Clark who usually has good info on the dees has us right into Gaff.
we are a much more attractive destination than North and the other bottom 4 clubs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back