List Mgmt. 2018 Trade, Free Agency & Draft thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jmac and first rounder for degoey

They get some leadership

Nah but seriously it's first pick or nothing, just need him to nominate us, since he's out of contract if he wants to come to us they can't stop him.

Once he nominates us it's game over we get him, keep targeting the out of contract players as they easier to get.

Ollie Wines next on the Wishlist if jdg ends up staying

We're not trading Wood. De Goey replaces Waite.

Yeah, I'm not sure about that.

Wood isn't exactly at the top of Scott's favorites.

Larkey will replace Waite in the long term anyway imo, Garner could potentially push Wood out this year anyway.

Then you'd be adding De Goey into that rotation as well.

Damn who was the Tugger snowflake who got my avatar removed?

Does the backend tell you that Twinkletoes ? Of course you wouldn't be able to tell me but I assume it would be a complaint from that pathetic supporter group.

Damn you.

(sorry for offtopic btw)
That was one awesome avatar. One of the best things I’ve seen you create and there’s plenty.

I’m glad that you have PC’d it enough to still use it. It’s still brilliant.

FMD if our first and Wood was dangled.. we’d want to be getting something else back with Degoey (as talented as he is)

Yeah kind of defeats the purpose of getting a young potential star high half forward when you lose another, even if JDG's ceiling is higher.

We have a surplus of tall KPDs. I'd be angling for Durdin or McKay.

Larkey will replace Waite in the long term anyway imo, Garner could potentially push Wood out this year anyway.

What would Wood fetch if he was on the trade table?

I don't think that at all.

Make no mistake, Mason is probably one of Brad's most favourites. Sometimes a coach has to treat 'em mean though.

FMD if our first and Wood was dangled.. we’d want to be getting something else back with Degoey (as talented as he is)

Depends what pick we end up with. Say the wheels fall off and we end up with a top-5 pick, no way do you trade that pick. If we make top-8 and therefore pick outside top-10 they can have it.

What would Wood fetch if he was on the trade table?

Probably a pick 18-25 imo.

Pick 12 + 23 for instance is the equivalent of pick 4.

One thing is certain, we won't be trading a 2019 first round pick, we all know the club will have plans for that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably a pick 18-25 imo.

Pick 12 + 23 for instance is the equivalent of pick 4.

One thing is certain, we won't be trading a 2019 first round pick, we all know the club will have plans for that.

Yeah, I was thinking 15 to 22.

Wood and our first would be a big price to pay but if we could get something back late I’d do it.

I leave you idiots alone for a week and you trade our first rounder for a free agent, sign a 33yo mid from the perennial spooners, trade a bloke who just had a BOG beating Sydney on their own turf and are shopping around our only full-size promising young key defenders.

Just stop it. All of you.

I heard a little tit bit on the grape vine today, that Joe Atley may be exploring options of coming home at the end of the year.

Of course, Atley no.3 is also in this years draft.

I leave you idiots alone for a week and you trade our first rounder for a free agent, sign a 33yo mid from the perennial spooners, trade a bloke who just had a BOG beating Sydney on their own turf and are shopping around our only full-size promising young key defenders.

Welcome back mate

The lid's off Corey. THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT TRADING WOOD. ITS A MADHOUSE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back