Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Priority 1 target a free agent
- 1 of McGovern, Gaff, Dahlhaus

Priority 2 trade first pick if not a top 8 pick so we can avoid using it on TT
- target Brayshaw, Gresham, Jake Lloyd etc

Priority 3 value bargain gets
- Kade Kolodjashnij, D Menzel (free agent), Aaron Hall, Jayden Short, Aliir, Jamie Elliott etc
Priority 1 has taken a hit
looking like priority 2 and 3 only seem possible

So you’re justifying your argument because a couple of gambles came off. Why not mention all the other fails, Basra, Harper etc etc etc
There is no argument. I'm not saying it has been good. It's just not as bad as NN was pointing out. I merely highlighted that selecting some players and omitting others is clearly a way to suit your agenda. Not to mention using players that came in the 3rd and 4th round when stats clearly highlight it's a s**t show past a certain point is misleading. No one is naive enough to think everything is okay (it isn't...clearly) but some like to act like certain clubs have never recruited 1 bad player.

There is no argument. I'm not saying it has been good. It's just not as bad as NN was pointing out. I merely highlighted that selecting some players and omitting others is clearly a way to suit your agenda. Not to mention using players that came in the 3rd and 4th round when stats clearly highlight it's a s**t show past a certain point is misleading. No one is naive enough to think everything is okay (it isn't...clearly) but some like to act like certain clubs have never recruited 1 bad player.
You have an issue where your biased view is deemed to be logical. You were happy to leave players out and then use it as a reason why other people’s arguments don’t stack up. If I throw enough darts I’ll finally hit my poster of Scotts right between the eyes, doesn’t make me a good dart thrower.

As for comparing us to other clubs, I’ll only compare us to the best. And against the best we have been a complete fail. I have no interest in comparing us o Carlton and saying, at least we’re not that bad. It’s pathetic.

Because he wasn't good enough. Joyce is and the additions we've brought in since have added to the improvement that we should make.

We all no the reasons. Our football department and funds available werr beyond s**t for a long period - we seem to be making strong moves off field so hopefully that'll catch on field soon. It's simple we weren't good enough across the board.
LOL Joyces. :stern look

I knew it was only a matter of time. You've got your own Joyce bat signal.
LOL. Enjoying the discussion between yourself, NN and mav. But Mate you have to believe me that Joyces ain't the switched on Cat you think he is. :stern look

Can we push the Brayshaw price up enough to take Melb out of contention for Gaff?

Also does it help having Paul Connors managing both Gaff and Kelly? If Connors knows Kelly is coming next year then surely it help us with his guidance of Gaff.
Would be interesting. May screw us as he may know how much wiggle room we have. If we fold for one he may bleed us for the second.

Sam McClure still insisting on his information. The same bloke who was 100% sure Sloane was going to leave Adelaide.
Even though a club legend who still has ties and contacts to the club has already categorically stated it was false.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I remember when McClure first came onto Talking Footy and Darcy was talking him up as the next best thing.
18 months later and six months spent hanging around Hutchy and I reckon Darce wants to chin him.
Didn’t like it when he had a go at the Eagles official last week and reckons he’s talking s**t re Polec, even after JB rubbished the claims over the weekend.

Flog

Even though a club legend who still has ties and contacts to the club has already categorically stated it was false.

Well he's just being an arrogant flog now!

So where are we at GR? Gaff & Brayshaw gone… the two I previously mentioned are still there and barely a word has been mentioned about them…

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Well he's just being an arrogant flog now!

So where are we at GR? Gaff & Brayshaw gone… the two I previously mentioned are still there and barely a word has been mentioned about them…

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
It's better that way...

McClure was asked this morning by Gary & Tim if he stood by his comments that North have an offer of 5X$700K in front of Polac, McClure said even though JB said it was bullshit, Port have had to up their offer to Polac to keep him.

This tells me 2 things, McClure got his info from Port and Polacs management is using North to get their client a better deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back