Mega Thread 2018 Trade Period Discussion part 2! (cont. in Part 3 - link in OP)

What are we going to do??

• 4 picks 21 and under? Back in Hamish!

Votes: 74 67.9%
  • Trade up! We’re getting Lukosius / Rankine / Rozee!!!

Votes: 35 32.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basically, I'd love for us to throw a curve ball tonight but it wont.
giphy.gif

Were up to something.

We were suggested to be apart of several deals that would help Brisbane, Freo, St Kilda.

Yet none of them were taken either we don't think it's worth giving up a strong hand to move up or we are working on something with GC or St Kilda
You keep saying it, but it doesn't make it so

Trade paperwork officially lodged. Melbourne trade Jesse Hogan and Rd 4 (65) (on traded from St Kilda) to Fremantle for Rd 1 (6) (on traded from Brisbane Lions) and Rd 2 (23) (on traded from Port Adelaide).

That 6 is as well travelled as 68!

While it might not mean nothing, I think it is a confirmation that we are holding on to our picks for the time being at least. I don't think we will do any other deals today. Might explore our options in the picks swapping period and on draft night but not today I don't think.
AFL will want Club to hold on to their Pick swaps until draft day. Sure as eggs.

Suns will have pick 6 when May goes to Melb. We need 6 or 3.
Assuming they get 6, go for their 3 for our 8 and whatever else they want

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trade paperwork officially lodged. GWS Giants trade Rory Lobb, Rd 1 (14), Rd 3 (43) (on traded from Carlton), Rd 3 (47) to Fremantle for Rd 1 (11) (on traded from Port Adelaide) and Rd 1 (19) (on traded from Brisbane Lions).

It actually makes me dislike afl.
I think I started falling out of love with the AFL through the whole Essendon debacle. Their attempts to cover up Essendon's drug scandal and "negotiate" an outcome with ASADA was the last straw for me. Since then I realise how manipulative and evil they are and they will do anything to get what they want.

My prediction: Reid and co will roll in at around 3pm and nut out a deal with the Saints for Pick 4. Guarantees us Rankine or Rozee.

Port to get reamed as Lukosius, Rankine and Rozee end up going 2,3,4 maybe? Would lol
Saints have said they want 8, 13 and 16 for 4. Would you do that? I'm not sure I would

Giants have a few first rounders now, with more to come for Shiel.

Watch them move up the draft order.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back