Mega Thread 2018 Trade Period Discussion part 2! (cont. in Part 3 - link in OP)

What are we going to do??

• 4 picks 21 and under? Back in Hamish!

Votes: 74 67.9%
  • Trade up! We’re getting Lukosius / Rankine / Rozee!!!

Votes: 35 32.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting.

Gives them enough points for Scott and Thomas.

4 picks inside 21 is a ripping hand

4 picks inside 21 for strong development club is a very good hand.

I would have preferred three inside 16 though with a top 5 pick somewhere but it's looking like the only player we value enough to make a move for is Lukosius right now.

I think I started falling out of love with the AFL through the whole Essendon debacle. Their attempts to cover up Essendon's drug scandal and "negotiate" an outcome with ASADA was the last straw for me. Since then I realise how manipulative and evil they are and they will do anything to get what they want.

My luv for afl started to diminish after we traded Modra :D

Can someone explain to me how people keep trying to claim that Port have had an awesome trade period?

They traded Wingard, Polec, Pick 30 and 48 for 5, 15 and Ryan Burton

That would be pitchfork type stuff if we had a trading period like that.

The old conservative crows, playing it safe.. do the same, expect the same..

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

If the AFC really rated Luko and Rankine and didnt offer to give up all their picks in 2018 and 1st in 2019 then that was a mistake beyond belief if GCS would have accepted that deal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can someone explain to me how Port keep trying to claim that Port have had an awesome trade period?

And Sam Mayes.......

I think they did poorly last week but their deal today was a good one. Like us last year, Gibbs overs but we got a good return for Cameron and Lever.

Can someone explain to me how Port keep trying to claim that Port have had an awesome trade period?

Forgetting lycett and pick 10.

Trade paperwork officially lodged. Gold Coast Suns trade Steven May and Kade Kolodjashnij to Melbourne for Rd 1 (6) (on traded from Fremantle).

If the AFC really rated Luko and Rankine and didnt offer to give up all their picks in 2018 and 1st in 2019 then that was a mistake beyond belief if GCS would have accepted that deal.
If they would, and that's a big IF, then I agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back