List Mgmt. 2019 Draft/Trade/FA Thread - Final Wrap

Remove this Banner Ad

Awesome that King has re-signed. I hope Lukosius isn't too far behind. King, Lukosius, Rankine, Rowell and Anderson is an elite core of young talent.
Glad you brought this up, I mentioned to a mate not too long after the King rumours started that to collect the signatures of those five would be a moment we'll look back on in 15 years and go "That was the birth of the Dynasty"

Rankine - Aleady put pen to paper on an extension before he even played a reserves game.
King - Just penned an extension and is quoted it to have been an "easy decision" as "he loves it up here"
Rowell & Anderson - Both quoted to be excited to come up to the Coast and build something special alongside thier best mate
Lukosius - The missing piece of the "Fantastic Five" (tm pending ;) ) but supposed to be good mates with King after they lived with Evans... Could be a monkey see monkey do situation?

Not to mention the majority of the rest of this list is pre-prime and still got a bunch of room to explode.

With all that and the culture we've built up here, It's an exciting time to be a Suns fan

Pitter patter, let's get at 'er

Glad you brought this up, I mentioned to a mate not too long after the King rumours started that to collect the signatures of those five would be a moment we'll look back on in 15 years and go "That was the birth of the Dynasty"

Rankine - Aleady put pen to paper on an extension before he even played a reserves game.
King - Just penned an extension and is quoted it to have been an "easy decision" as "he loves it up here"
Rowell & Anderson - Both quoted to be excited to come up to the Coast and build something special alongside thier best mate
Lukosius - The missing piece of the "Fantastic Five" (tm pending ;) ) but supposed to be good mates with King after they lived with Evans... Could be a monkey see monkey do situation?

Not to mention the majority of the rest of this list is pre-prime and still got a bunch of room to explode.

With all that and the culture we've built up here, It's an exciting time to be a Suns fan

It’s all about wins now. When they come, it will be even harder to split this group up.

I’ve got 41 on my jersey - a long left over dion Prestia relic.

Has cycled through a few players over the years. Would love jack to make the 41 his.

Number 34 is very tempting though..

I like McKenna... he was treated harshly by the club.
Why does this fallacy exist? Guy McKenna allowed a drug culture to develop at our club which has set us back AT LEAST 5 years and probably cost us a dozen of our talented recruits. Even more shocking is the fact that McKenna had been through this before at West Coast and still somehow let it happen. Lack of resources available at his disposal didn't help but great coaches make situations like that work. People just like to romanticise about the 2014 season because it's the closest we've gotten to finals.

It's not a coincidence that McKenna was unable to keep his job at Essendon or Cricket Australia after leaving us.

I'd be happy with that man. And if Adelaide are still on temptation for Crouch we could offload Pick 9 for him. They may settle on that

I know it might be slightly overs. But with GW, Ellis, Team Anderowell and our academy picks, it is the perfect combo of experience and talented youth coming in for an immediate impact in 2020

Oh and there is this untried guy by the name of Izak who apparently might go ok

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And that's without mentioning guys like Ainsworth, Bowes and Ballard who are all fully committed and great young talents. I think you guys will likely finish bottom 4 again next year but your young players will show some terrific signs and it'll be an exciting season to watch for Suns fans. I think there'll be at least one game where your young guys tear a team to shreds. And then you'll add another top 3 draft pick heading into 2021 and I expect the wins to follow and to see you guys climb up the ladder a bit with an exciting young list. I'm hoping my team can continue to improve and stay in the top 8 as well and in a few years Queensland footy will be thriving.

Still a 50/50 chance for Crouch. AFC think he will go as a RFA next year anyway.
Asking price is high and deal might not be able to be brokered.
SO I'M TOLD
Personally l don't think it will happen nor do I want it to. PERSONALLY.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back