2nds 2019 Finals - GF vs the Palindromes (sadly not the Little Teds)

Remove this Banner Ad

It sounds like there are some pretty significant procedural issues that we're targetting here. The SANFL would want to make sure they are accurately following their own processes.

There's a chance that we could have seen Johnson and Framptons last game at the club.
I don't mind losing AJ; despite not wanting Frampton to go, I understand why he would want to leave. Still, let's wait. It is a long off-season, and we have a premiership to win yet.

Darryl Poole missed a grand final for that jokingly spar with cRowie. Remember that? That's the biggest joke of all time.

I reckon it was Johnston that got reported with 5 games to go in the season including finals and they suspended him for 5 games yet it wasn't a 5 game worth suspension.

Yep there's another one.

Johnston's suspension was a joke.

The good thing is we won all of those grand finals.

Ok thanks. Don't know any of them or what qualifications they might have to be in this position. No surprise I guess.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

81baa6e61d67e7319e52f6f3132c5be0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is very similar to Brazil's soccer courts — everybody pretend to be serious, procedures and postures are solemnly observed and respected, but the outcome has nothing to do with the law.

KKK must be loving the fuse this has lit.

It's like an under pressure US President declaring war to unify the nation behind him.

On SM-G960F using
BigFooty.com mobile app

Ken's currently telling all the players by personal phone calls it's a tough game and the umps do their best....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back