No Oppo Supporters 2019 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I reckon Gil has receded the AFL. Let’s get someone with some structure and stability like Gale. He turned around a club but can he turn around a league? Would be the ideal person for the ideal challenge!

I’d like to see a leader and one that says ‘these are the rules, they remain the same, they shall not be changed’ and one that says ‘* off to Tassie norf...it’s a national comp and you’re it’!

Well funny you mention that

Don’t tell me there’s an actual connection?

I was just being an arse to see if you would take the bait

I’d like to see a leader and one that says ‘these are the rules, they remain the same, they shall not be changed’ and one that says ‘**** off to Tassie norf...it’s a national comp and you’re it’!

Precisely. Oddly enough I have been barred from the Tassie thread on the MB for suggesting this obvious solution. Disappointing as I had raised it in my standard mild manner.

Don’t tell me there’s an actual connection?

I was just being an arse to see if you would take the bait

Lol

Nah no connection other than we both have a bit of tiger in us, he in football me in other areas

him saying a Northern club will have bans put in place.
can anyone elaborate on this please?
haven't heard this before..
is this to mean it was absolutely premeditated and they we're just looking for an excuse?

also yes - richmond seems top class these days. long way from when Wallace clearing some possums or soming out of his office.
met Michael Gale at a footy clinic when i was young. there we're other richmond types there but I only remember Gale, so I reckon he was a good dude.

Andrew Mgrath : I don't see it and never have... I would choose both florent and hayward ahead of him. As well as about ten others in the 2016 draft.

Andrew Mgrath : I don't see it and never have... I would choose both florent and hayward ahead of him. As well as about ten others in the 2016 draft.

certainly not as good as taranto and mcluggage

but he is a reward for cheating i guess

certainly not as good as taranto and mcluggage

but he is a reward for cheating i guess

brandon parfitt and es. rat were great late picks by geelong in that draft. I think they are both more valuable than mgrath.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back