No Oppo Supporters 2019 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Best thing would be for Dogs to lose, Hawks go back West 1st week & lose by a point.
C’mon Ted, that’s a bit weak. They should lose that match following a controversial 50 for having 19 on the ground (plus a further 50 because Sicily is a dick), with the kick to take place after the siren.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cats have played well in the last three games and given the talent in their team they shouldn’t be underestimated.

Seems a fairly open final series with probably the Bombers and Giants the weakest teams.

If you had to choose between Wstn Bulldogs or Hawks to make finals which would it be?

Asking for a Big Footy board that shall remain nameless.

Both better than Essendon but still undesirable

Some advice please, is it possible to hire a locker at the SCG. Am flying in, then direct to the ground Saturday with a small carry on bag for the Mrs. Alternative would be a locker at Central Station. Thanks
Funny...I read this as Mrs Alternative and thought you were providing a little too much info!!!!

If you had to choose between Wstn Bulldogs or Hawks to make finals which would it be?

Asking for a Big Footy board that shall remain nameless.
Hawks.... maybe not popular but I have more respect for them than I do for the #sobrave mob.

Hawks.... maybe not popular but I have more respect for them than I do for the #sobrave mob.

Hawthorn are already a great side so even if they won it doesn’t change

Dogs won it would validate 2016 more for people that would suck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back