No Oppo Supporters 2019 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

No Houli & Richmond lose that game.
He is a really good guy.

Watched him Grow up in my street. Outstanding as a junior footballer who turned into a very very good AFL Player and a great example of decency and humility for all people involved in the Sport as well as his own brethren.

Also since R12 Geelong have gone .500. That they can still finish top shows how mediocre the competition is. Gone are the days of dynasties I guess unless Richmond wins 3 on the trot the next few years.

Starting the season 11-1 is not a small thing to just dismiss.

They finished 16-6 which is comfortably good enough to be top of the ladder. Most seasons this decade the top of the ladder was 17-5 so one win is no big deal.

Watched him Grow up in my street. Outstanding as a junior footballer who turned into a very very good AFL Player and a great example of decency and humility for all people involved in the Sport as well as his own brethren.
The way he spoke to Daisy post game just reinforced that he is a good person.
Then you gave Toby Greene who smashed a bloke with his crutches.
Wonderful, just wonderful.
Give me Houli in my team every day.

Will be torn if Collingwood win tomorrow.

On the one hand Pendles as a premiership captain is just so fitting. He single-handedly redeems Collingwood for me as my all-time favourite non-Swan (sorry McLeod!)

But on the other, what this lousy season deserves is the best team of the year winning the flag and MCG-advantage or not, that's been Richmond. Outstanding effort to reach the GF given their injuries could've dismantled their season (and very nearly did.)

Power forwards are still imo the key and difference to success in big games especially finals.

This is why pies won’t win the gf , they have struggled to score for 10 weeks

Tigers will s**t it in

Good thing GWS have Cameron, will make for a more interesting Gf

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bulls**t! I don’t like the Greene personality at the best of times but the game is making up rules to rub him out. I didn’t see any hand raking and I’ll believe Lachie Neale any day over ‘what you saw’!
From this angle Greene is racking his fingers over the eye region

Further in the tweet
"making unreasonable and unnecessary contact withe the eye region

Good thing GWS have Cameron, will make for a more interesting Gf
It would be good to see GWS knock out the Pies, but...................................it will also be good to see either Richmond lose the GF, meaning they have blown the potential to win 3 p'ships when obviously they have been the most dominant team for those 3 years, OR Collingwood losing, meaning Buckley still hasn't won one & best of all, another generation of Collingwood supporters have watched their team lose another GF.

What? Yeah I know I'm bitter but I need to look forward to something.

It would be good to see GWS knock out the Pies, but...................................it will also be good to see either Richmond lose the GF, meaning they have blown the potential to win 3 p'ships when obviously they have been the most dominant team for those 3 years, OR Collingwood losing, meaning Buckley still hasn't won one & best of all, another generation of Collingwood supporters have watched their team lose another GF.

What? Yeah I know I'm bitter but I need to look forward to something.

Sunnybrook Farm agrees with you. It is not bitterness but a sense of justice that underpins your comments.

From this angle Greene is racking his fingers over the eye region

Further in the tweet
"making unreasonable and unnecessary contact withe the eye region

Still rubbish. Pushing someone in the face is unnecessary contact in eye region is it not? That’s never reported.

Will be torn if Collingwood win tomorrow.

On the one hand Pendles as a premiership captain is just so fitting. He single-handedly redeems Collingwood for me as my all-time favourite non-Swan (sorry McLeod!)

But on the other, what this lousy season deserves is the best team of the year winning the flag and MCG-advantage or not, that's been Richmond. Outstanding effort to reach the GF given their injuries could've dismantled their season (and very nearly did.)
Really do wish Pendles played elsewhere.
But as long as Eddie draws breathe I hope they lose every GF they play in, some by 100, and some by a kick after the siren and some by Will Hosken Elliiot tripping over his shoelace running into an open goal to kick the sealer and the ball bouncing off his tiny head out-of-bounds.

IMO that was the cats last chance for abit
Taylor looks done
Ablett looks done
Selwood 32
Kelly gone
Hawkins is 32 next year and Danger's about to turn 30 as well. Definitely was their last shot with this group. Probably won't be down for long though.

Geelong deserve 2 first round picks for Kelly. He's a complete gun. Pathetic he is walking out but they deserve a return

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back