Prediction 2019 "Hypothetical Trade, FA, random player you wish we could get" thread..

Who will you be happy with Hawthorn landing?

• Patton

Votes: 164 71.0%
  • Finn Maginness

Votes: 198 85.7%
  • Greenwood

Votes: 48 20.8%
  • Frost

Votes: 111 48.1%
  • Bonar

Votes: 66 28.6%
  • Pepper

Votes: 35 15.2%
  • Cox

Votes: 36 15.6%
  • Petracca

Votes: 77 33.3%
  • Elliot

Votes: 68 29.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clarko on Burgoyne...

Sounds like code for if you want him then cough up? I wouldn't expect us to stand in Burgoyne's way if he wanted to go (cause we can't) but surely they can do right by us and compensate us with a late 3rd rounder. That pick wouldn't touch the sides for them anyways.

This off season we could be claiming three people from GWS, all of who have a history of knee injuries. If this eventuates I think it almost confirms our doctors are either soon to be declared saints, or voodoo black magicians.

Although id be pretty bloody wrapped with Whitfield for a 1st and player, worries me a bit that the Hawks are looking to life without COGS as surely we cant have both.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If that Whitfield trade option is true, I suspect it’d be Breust given their previous interest...

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Love Breust, great small forward but Whitfield is a genuine star, younger and one of the best ball users in the comp.

1st pick and Breust is probably a fair trade from both sides.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Love Breust, great small forward but Whitfield is a genuine star, younger and one of the best ball users in the comp.

1st pick and Breust is probably a fair trade from both sides.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
You under estimate the value of Breust

If a player of Whitfield's ability wants to come you just get the deal done.
Sure not at any cost though. Remember the cost is not just the player but how it would affect the team. Breust is a player hard to replace. A small forward of his caliber don't come along every day.

Don't get me wrong I wanted Whitfield before Coniglio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back