2019 Membership thread - 100k again and growing!

Remove this Banner Ad

Well tigerdan and the Colombian princess are expecting a tiger cub in July so add one to the membership list. Have not bought it due to him not having a name yet (any tips?) but rest assured the list just increased by one šŸ˜

if pies were bigger than us then surely they would have drawn more through the gates last year when we were both top 4 ? they didnā€™t

also if they were bigger than us why was there 70% Richmond supporters at the prelim ? It was a sea of yellow and black and it was Colonwoods biggest game since the 2011 gf and they didnt show up lol

if pies were bigger than us then surely they would have drawn more through the gates last year when we were both top 4 ? they didnā€™t

also if they were bigger than us why was there 70% Richmond supporters at the prelim ? It was a sea of yellow and black and it was Colonwoods biggest game since the 2011 gf and they didnt show up lol
They had injuries.

Exactly.

I think they would use the example of our 2017 season where we finished 13th and got 75,000 for that year. We got 100,000 in 2018 after winning the Grand Final.

However, Collingwood were only a kick away from winning the GF in 2018 (and even act if they actually win it) but it was said last month they were only 5,000 up from the same time last year. If that is he case they would finish in the low-mid 80,000. They won't crack the 90,000 let alone get anywhere near 100,000.

Us on the other hand suffered a very disappointing preliminary final loss and are looking likely to increase our membership to 105k~110k.

we will break their h and a 2010 crowd record in the next 5 years even with gws and gc in the comp (they werent in the comp when they set that record)

we would have done it last year but the train works all year fuc*ed us up and stopped shitloads of people from going. if we copped 2018 fixture in 2017 weā€™d easily have broken it. we had a shocking fixture after our 2016 season. Druggies and carltoon have not and will not get close to our 2018 crowd total. we will close the 37 years of shitness gap on the pies easily because we have an advantage over the other clubs with our brand, colours and being the most attractive club to kids

does anyone know if the train works have finished ? or will they continue in 2019 ?

Well tigerdan and the Colombian princess are expecting a tiger cub in July so add one to the membership list. Have not bought it due to him not having a name yet (any tips?) but rest assured the list just increased by one šŸ˜

Congratulations to you both !! Hope everything goes smoothly, the little fella is happy & healthy & you both get lots of sleep when he gets home.....:)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

congratulations mate!

You can sign your baby up now if you wanted to but just put the name down as 'Baby Tiger' or Baby Tigerdan, whatever you want. and then they let you change it to the Babies actual name once born and re print the card for you.

that's what I did for my son :)

I live in the South East of Melbourne and the number of Tigers plates I see on the roads are off the charts! Can somebody please copy/paste the HS article here?
Grin posted this on the Saints thread. It explains how Richmond focused their membership in the outer south east suburbs. We have very strong support out there.

I live in the South East of Melbourne and the number of Tigers plates I see on the roads are off the charts! Can somebody please copy/paste the HS article here?

I live out that way too and there is a crazy amount!

granted me and my family are directly responsible for 3 of those :p

Grin posted this on the Saints thread. It explains how Richmond focused their membership in the outer south east suburbs. We have very strong support out there.

Don't you mean the 'Despite all the overwhelming evidence to the contrary. The we believe we have as many supporters and we're as big a club as Richmond thread' aka The Saints Sleeping Giants Thread aka the 2019 St.Kilda Membership Thread. Now I know when talking comparisons here it's mostly about us and Collingwood but please don't forget our little mates down in Moorabbin. They honestly seem to believe they should be part of the conversation.

It's like they're in their own little parallel universe. It's very strange and very weird.

I grew up in the Sth East, out Knox way. Are you closer to the city or ?..(if you don't mind me asking?)...:)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back