2019 non-freo nonchalance (aka discussion)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would also give us an in with Cripps who has to be questioning what he wants to do with his career at this point...
As no doubt Pav did at times. Cripps seems like he wants to be one club player too. Hope he stays with him, I think its good for the game to have players who are loyal and stick fat in tough times. Imagine us if Pav had buggered off. He was the rock we gradually built the rest of the club around.

As no doubt Pav did at times. Cripps seems like he wants to be one club player too. Hope he stays with him, I think its good for the game to have players who are loyal and stick fat in tough times. Imagine us if Pav had buggered off. He was the rock we gradually built the rest of the club around.
I agree with the sentiment but I also counter with, given we havent experienced a flag win, f the other clubs, giff Cripps

Was widely regarded as the Hawk's best assistant under Clarkson at their peak, and Clarko himself talked him up.

I would love to have him here as an assistant, I rate him from my very limited vantage point. He'll get a gig in Victoria though is my guess.

Bolton must have been regarded as the senior assistant there because he coached Hawthorn when Clarkson missed 5 matches for health reasons back in 2014.

So is anyone in here happy for hardie making the afl hall of fame?
He seemed pretty happy with himself on the radio this arvo...
Don't care about Hardie , But my favourite player in my youth got in . Ken Hunter what a star he was .I was such a big fan that when he played for Claremont i played my footy in number 18 when he switched to Carlton i wore number 9 .

Don't care about Hardie , But my favourite player in my youth got in . Ken Hunter what a star he was .I was such a big fan that when he played for Claremont i played my footy in number 18 when he switched to Carlton i wore number 9 .
Me too, my favourite all time player, so courageous.

Great post - love Kenny Hunter.
Boy from Derby up north - hopefully Liam Henry can emulate him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Photoshop or Not?

The seats actually reminded me of the time I was walking at the back of Hay St, where they just built that Colonnade shopping precinct and this big heap of sh&te station wagon pulls up in exactly that colour, and few seconds later Hardie gets out of the drivers side.

Last edited:
Would pay good money to get Bolton in.

The Blues as a club are fundamentally broken and he's had to be in-charge of one of the worst lists (talent wise and age wise) in the history of the game.

Coaches with Senior role experience are generally very good at the Assistant level.

Would also give us an in with Cripps who has to be questioning what he wants to do with his career at this point...
Isn't he mates with Fagen from Hawthorn days? I think we should be on the lookout for good assistants and make some offers before 1st Aug.

Bolton must have been regarded as the senior assistant there because he coached Hawthorn when Clarkson missed 5 matches for health reasons back in 2014.
Always wondered whether Clarko nominated him to take over for those matches was whether Bolton was good (since he was unknown to anyone) or whether Clarko was hoping to get rid of him.

At that stage the way they were playing the drovers dog could've coached and got the same results.

Isn't he mates with Fagen from Hawthorn days? I think we should be on the lookout for good assistants and make some offers before 1st Aug.
Yeah, reportedly. We would be an incredible long shot to get him but I hope we are making enquiries at least

The cane toads did it well tonight. State of origin is some of the most intense competition going.

Awesome game , best of the best with everyone amped up for it ... nothing better

It does hurt the NRL a bit though because it sets the bar so high the run of the mill club games and even the GF lose that little bit of magic compared to the AFL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back