2019 non-freo nonchalance (aka discussion)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody know what Sumich said?

Paraphrasing but something along the lines of

This article is available to subscribers who have digital access included in their subscription to The West Australian, Already a Subscriber? Log in
Subscribe now and get unlimited access to award-winning journalism from Western Australia’s biggest newsroom.

This article is available to subscribers who have digital access included in their subscription to The West Australian, Already a Subscriber? Log in
Subscribe now and get unlimited access to award-winning journalism from Western Australia’s biggest newsroom.
That didn’t work lol

I dont want to stink up the trade thread again but I thought I should mention that a friend of mine who works at Emmanuel ran into McCarthy who was there for a teacher who had passed away (McCarthy went to that highschool).

Says McCarthy showed him a message train about old Snakely and its all true.

Now, I like to think I'm known not to speak s**t on here and I've now heard the Blakely thing mentioned from 4 entirely different sources AND there's the report we are trying to ship him off. I personally believe this rumor is looking pretty true but I understand a lot on here will need it from the horses mouth.

Just my two cents

I’ll paste it in the new coach thread

Does anybody know what Sumich said?

He said he would have been stern with wet toast if it was him addressing them after finding out about Willie and he would have told them to just go out and play and believe in themselves.

I dont want to stink up the trade thread again but I thought I should mention that a friend of mine who works at Emmanuel ran into McCarthy who was there for a teacher who had passed away (McCarthy went to that highschool).

Now, I like to think I'm known not to speak s**t on here and I've now heard the Blakely thing mentioned from 4 entirely different sources AND there's the report we are trying to ship him off. I personally believe this rumor is looking pretty true but I understand a lot on here will need it from the horses mouth.

Just my two cents

If true i can't say I'm a fan of McCarthy freely divulging such info to relative strangers. Also sounds a bit hypocritical since that's also a betrayal of trust.

If true i can't say I'm a fan of McCarthy freely divulging such info to relative strangers. Also sounds a bit hypocritical since that's also a betrayal of trust.
Good point, it was our mutual friend who told me by the way so I'm sure you can back me up in saying he wouldnt make that up

Just my two cents
So stink up this thread?!? Why not take it to the rumours board?

So stink up this thread?!? Why not take it to the rumours board?
We have a rumours board? Happy to post it there.

This is an internet forum for discussing things to do with the Dockers. This has to do with the Dockers. I have posted here to try to avoid "stinking" up the other the threads. If the idea of rumors and s**t upsets you so much, I suggest avoiding the discussion or developing a skin thick enough to be able to read things other people like talking about without getting triggered

We have a rumours board? Happy to post it there.

This is an internet forum for discussing things to do with the Dockers. This has to do with the Dockers. I have posted here to try to avoid "stinking" up the other the threads. If the idea of rumors and s**t upsets you so much, I suggest avoiding the discussion or developing a skin thick enough to be able to read things other people like talking about without getting triggered
Or maybe you should take your pissing competition to a more appropriate board? That’s really all this is.
It’s about who can beat the drum louder.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Or maybe you should take your pi**ing competition to a more appropriate board? That’s really all this is.
It’s about who can beat the drum louder.
That's completely false. I heard about this weeks ago, said nothing on here. Hagdorn mentions it, I said nothing. Taylor aludes to it and I expand on what I've heard. Vic media is now reporting we are happy for him to go.

These are real events that affect our football club and I find them interesting to talk about. There is no pissing contest here and I struggle to understand why you find this so offensive

That's completely false. I heard about this weeks ago, said nothing on here. Hagdorn mentions it, I said nothing. Taylor aludes to it and I expand on what I've heard. Vic media is now reporting we are happy for him to go.

These are real events that affect our football club and I find them interesting to talk about. There is no pi**ing contest here and I struggle to understand why you find this so offensive

Because imho you are showing anything but ‘leadership’ and encouraging the negativity of our club.

Unless Langdon or Blakely, or even the club, make an OFFICIAL announcement then you are tarnishing our club by accommodating this rumour.

I’m not sure what you hope to accomplish from it?!?!

Because imho you are showing anything but ‘leadership’ and encouraging the negativity of our club.

Unless Langdon or Blakely, or even the club, make an OFFICIAL announcement then you are tarnishing our club by accommodating this rumour.

I’m not sure what you hope to accomplish from it?!?!
Given the nature of the issue - nobody will ever confirm it. To do so would cause public embarassment to Langdon. Doesn't mean there's not something there

If Razor ever gets a GF he will absolutely ruin it, can't help but over umpire.
Likes attention too much which draws him far more scrutiny compared to most others out there but I don't care what anyone says he's usually one of the better umpires. Not afraid to make decisions against the home crowd (see our derby this season when we actually got a fair run for the first time in living memory) if I was a GWS fan he's exactly who I'd want out there v Collingwood and 90k supporters at the MCG next week.

Umpiring could have been better last night and was probably over officiated last night particularly in the first half but people crap on about it too much. Didn't favour any one side and had zero impact on the end result.

Umpiring could have been better last night and was probably over officiated last night particularly in the first half but people crap on about it too much. Didn't favour any one side and had zero impact on the end result.
Wrong!

If BF has taught me anything its that at least 1 team (and more often than not, 2 teams) get absolutely slaughtered by the umps every game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back