Fantasy 2019 - Omega League - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Throw in a pick this year too.

Your 4th and next years 3rd, done.

BeinPurplenGreen how do i get Josh Allen from you?

Given you are such a fan of the Buffalo QB, you can have him for a second rounder.

Or, if it is the other Josh Allen you are after, the good one, you can send me a multi player and picks offer.

Go one, have a go...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

same deal here as in alpha....

soon as the draft is over, everyone will have 7 days deadline to decide on their final 34 man roster.

i will update the SQUADS tab on the spreadsheet soon as the draft is over, so you can all visualize how your roster looks, and what positions you are in excess of.

7 days from the completion of the draft.

i can only offer a future 5th fir it, or a future 5th and 6th for that pick and a 6th

Deal if you’re still interested? My 5th & 6th this year (high picks!) for your 2020 5th &6th. Just remember how generous I’m being.

Before I make my pick, we have an issue that needs to be sorted.

With his pick in the 4th round TheGreatBarryB selected "Jahlani Tavani LB Lions", a player who doesn't exist. 2 picks ago Helfarch then posted the name of the actual player - Jahlani Tavai - as his pick.

Obviously they can't both have him, so either its a situation of "too bad, so sad" TGBB you should have posted the right name, or Helfarch needs to re-pick.

With his pick in the 4th round TheGreatBarryB selected "Jahlani Tavani LB Lions", a player who doesn't exist. 2 picks ago Helfarch then posted the name of the actual player - Jahlani Tavai - as his pick.

Obviously they can't both have him, so either its a situation of "too bad, so sad" TGBB you should have posted the right name, or Helfarch needs to re-pick.
helfarch oick again

I can't help if people pick players that don't exist but I have resolved the issue.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back