2019 Player X v Y v Z

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
WCE have a strong forward line and Sheed is a running machine, why would he spend more time forward when he can get to multiple contests and still kick goals from the midfield?

the first one if you're playing it safe (boring)
the second one if you're glory hunting (ballsy)

Bont and McCarthy for me but if you could see my team you wouldn't be taking my advice.
Gresh_Magic I share the same sentiments here
Except, I've had the Bont last year and found it frustrating, he played too much forward. This year he is getting more of the ball, but when they are low on forwards, guess where he is going?

Who we thinking to start?

Drew named on the ball again back home against our pox midfield?
Or Parker to bounce back against the hawks?

Could play Parker and drew but would have to put butters on the pine?

Going away this weekend and need a pick tonight

Who we thinking to start?

Drew named on the ball again back home against our pox midfield?
Or Parker to bounce back against the hawks?

Could play Parker and drew but would have to put butters on the pine?

Going away this weekend and need a pick tonight

I asked a similar question in another thread. I have to field 2 of Setterfield, Parker & Drew. Left to my own devices, I think I'd bench Parker, but it's with no confidence.

I asked a similar question in another thread. I have to field 2 of Setterfield, Parker & Drew. Left to my own devices, I think I'd bench Parker, but it's with no confidence.
Think I’m going drew and butters
We give up a heap of fantasy points

Think Parker will get 70+ though
Can’t trust setterfield

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Which one is better to trade in this week?
Mundy v Walters?
Probably neither, but I'd say Walters. Mundy will go back to being a spud when Fyfe and Blakely come back. There's also a few rookie mids that will get a game soon. Walters will kick goals and often gets some KOTD action

Hore, ROB, Stack

Can only have 2, who best to bring in.

Setterfield OR faulta? to be sacrificed for Hore (via Kiera’s dpp) as I want to swing him forward to sure up a shaky forward line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back