2019 Player X v Y v Z

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sheed v Taranto v Brouch
BCrouch the most likely to average ~110 from here on and be a keeper imo

Sheed would have scored 90 or less if he didn't kick 3 goals, will spend a lot more time forward

fwiw I have Sheed and plan on keeping him at M8 (or luxury late season upgrade), but I've already had his 118 average, I can see it dropping

Neale and Lockhart at d8
Or
Lloyd and Wagner m10

Wagner better js and will go up 100k the next two games

Lockhart sh@t role and js but gets me Neale.

Neale and Lloyd are both super premiums. Just think chasing neales points might not be worth it? Or is he going macrae pig 2018 style? 1/2 tags away from being back around 600k. Or going to be too hard to get at 700+k

Lloyd is my consistent will average 115 comfortably and will probably stay around 600k most the year.

Reasons would be great please :)

Lloyd vs Sheed + 170k

Worried about paying top dollar for Lloyd. Surely he'll become cheaper at some point.
For me, its definitely Sheed & $$$
For you, you like to lock in the SP early - so why even ponder?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BCrouch the most likely to average ~110 from here on and be a keeper imo

Sheed would have scored 90 or less if he didn't kick 3 goals, will spend a lot more time forward

fwiw I have Sheed and plan on keeping him at M8 (or luxury late season upgrade), but I've already had his 118 average, I can see it dropping

WCE have a strong forward line and Sheed is a running machine, why would he spend more time forward when he can get to multiple contests and still kick goals from the midfield?

Oliver & Moore
V
Bont & McCarthy
the first one if you're playing it safe (boring)
the second one if you're glory hunting (ballsy)

Bont and McCarthy for me but if you could see my team you wouldn't be taking my advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back