Oppo Camp 2019 Premiership Salt Mine

Which team's supporters are the saltiest?

• Adelaide

Votes: 13 2.8%
  • Brisbane

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Carlton

Votes: 12 2.6%
  • Collingwood

Votes: 59 12.7%
  • Essendon

Votes: 12 2.6%
  • Fremantle

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Geelong

Votes: 213 46.0%
  • Gold Coast

• Greater Western Sydney

Votes: 4 0.9%
  • Hawthorn

Votes: 8 1.7%
  • Melbourne

• North Melbourne

Votes: 9 1.9%
  • Port Adelaide

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • St Kilda

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Sydney

• West Coast

Votes: 125 27.0%
  • Western Bulldogs

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
LAST WARNING

The mod bashing has got to stop

One more mod bashing post and this thread gets closed permanently.

If you have an issue with a modding decision, where it be here or elsewhere, take it up with that mod or contact site admin.

Mods are unpaid volunteers volunteering their time to keep this place running smoothly. Try to respect that. Yeah, we dont always get things right, but most here are just trying to do whats best for everyone. Its impossible for mods to make everyone happy, and for every decision a mod makes, there is always going to be someone who disagrees.

Mod bashing never solves anything and it is simply disrespectful to those who take the time to volunteer for this place.

Last edited:
"Richmond fans carry on as if home ground advantage is something that has been given to us by the AFL.

West coast having a strong home record is to do with having good players, good coaches and good fan engagement.

Fremantle have played at the same ground we have played for the last 25 years and yet don’t have the same record as the eagles. So the idea that our great record in playing finals is because of home ground is not rooted in logic. You can’t use a constant (Fremantle and west coast playing at the same grounds) to explain a variable (west coast playing finals most years and Fremantle not). Not to mention that west coast strong home record is constant across all the WA grounds they have played on (WACA, Subi and now Optus) even though the three grounds are quite different.

Nice try at trolling and trying to diminish the record of sustained success the eagle have compiled."

Was half-inclined to post this back with Richmond substituted for WC, Melbourne for Freo, MCG for Perth grounds etc.
Do it

Collingwood ‘list expert’ is not happy that Richmond and the dogs are ranked higher by champion data
I love how the Collingwood supporter asks to prove Richmond has a better list than Collingwood. He doesn't have to prove anything. Richmond's list has won 2 premierships, Collingwoods has won nothing.

I love how the Collingwood supporter asks to prove Richmond has a better list than Collingwood. He doesn't have to prove anything. Richmond's list has won 2 premierships, Collingwoods has won nothing.
That's not quite right...a big PF win!

How many accounts have you burnt?

I copped a 1 week suspension , another warning and a thread ban for pouring the salt . I feel like the David Rhys Jones of salt conisuerres !! I ain’t finished yet , they’re taking the 2019 Tigers Premiership well on the main board .

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just want us to win another one now just so the state of western Australia collapses into the sea. Love it
The mining boom isn’t over they just converting from iron to salt

But but their coach nearly won 3.

Listening too Sen on the way to work. Bloke rings up and questions why the G is worshipped so much.He reckons the Gabba is better.Anyway he then moves into the subject of sides who finish higher why they should play at the G and he brought up the example of the crowd in 17 FORCED to play the gf at the G.
Host cottoned on despite this bloke living in Coburg.
Yep a Crows supporter.🤣

After we knock them out of the finals for a 3rd time .........paybacks a bitch eh ;).

Poor deluded w***ers get a false sense of accomplishment playing minnows and interstate sides at Crapdinia Park for soft kills, then when it comes to the new heat from the RFC (who Geelong fans have never in my life complained about playing at the MCG when they were routinely flogging us) on the big stage they piss their pants.

Let em choke on their bile.

Alright photoshoppers, put your genius to work, can someone please put the great one in for me. Thanking whoever 😁

Attachments

• 3B34CC7D-54D4-4AB3-9668-6E7801258B1F.jpeg
    3B34CC7D-54D4-4AB3-9668-6E7801258B1F.jpeg
    168.3 KB · Views: 151
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back