Oppo Camp 2019 Premiership Salt Mine

Which team's supporters are the saltiest?

• Adelaide

Votes: 13 2.8%
  • Brisbane

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Carlton

Votes: 12 2.6%
  • Collingwood

Votes: 59 12.7%
  • Essendon

Votes: 12 2.6%
  • Fremantle

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Geelong

Votes: 213 46.0%
  • Gold Coast

• Greater Western Sydney

Votes: 4 0.9%
  • Hawthorn

Votes: 8 1.7%
  • Melbourne

• North Melbourne

Votes: 9 1.9%
  • Port Adelaide

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • St Kilda

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Sydney

• West Coast

Votes: 125 27.0%
  • Western Bulldogs

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
LAST WARNING

The mod bashing has got to stop

One more mod bashing post and this thread gets closed permanently.

If you have an issue with a modding decision, where it be here or elsewhere, take it up with that mod or contact site admin.

Mods are unpaid volunteers volunteering their time to keep this place running smoothly. Try to respect that. Yeah, we dont always get things right, but most here are just trying to do whats best for everyone. Its impossible for mods to make everyone happy, and for every decision a mod makes, there is always going to be someone who disagrees.

Mod bashing never solves anything and it is simply disrespectful to those who take the time to volunteer for this place.

Last edited:
Because of whinge fest 2019 our last 7 games 2020 will look something like this lol

Perth
Sydney
Adelaide
Perth
Canberra
Adelaide

No I'm thinking our last 7 games will be at:

Syria
Afghanistan
Iraq Triangle of Death
Ghaza Strip
China
Mozambique
Libya

Last edited:

There's no doubt in my mind that there was a bit of ego from Sheed's side, but just as a matter of chronology he didn't pull his application until after March's comments became public.

Maybe Sheed's just used that as an excuse, I really don't know.

My bigger point was that it really was just one more bit of evidence as to how badly we were doing on and off the field.

I suspect that there were so many different opinions and perspectives that every event from that period is recalled in multiple versions and you can probably find people who will swear that it was all Sheed's fault and those who will swear it was none of his doing. I'm kind of middle of the road. I reckon there was fault on all sides.

Probably the one thing we can agree on is that it's good to see that sort of rubbish consigned to the scrap bin of history. No way do I want the club to ever return to that state and I'm so grateful for the current board and admin for the way they go about things. I'm also pretty satisfied with our current coach too! :)

Sheedy was advised he would have to interview for the position and he pulled his application

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never played outside Victoria, but when they did they always lost, partly because they couldn't find their way to the airport and partly because they simply aren't any good.

All their wins came from false free-kicks after the siren and none were against any team that was ever in any sort of form.

The standard was terrible all year, but every other team was better than the premiers (who were gifted the flag because the AFL thinks they're the biggest club when, in reality, they're smaller than Gold Coast, the club who they pinch all their players off).

Never played at Docklands because that ground doesn't exist. Meanwhile, the MCC signed a contract with the AFL for rights to host the grand final forever with the sole purpose of giving the gifted premiers an even bigger gift.

Showed up by Collingwood last year as quite ordinary, so the AFL banned the Maggies' best forward and reduced the Victoria Park salary cap. Challenged by Geelong, so the AFL wouldn't let Geelong play at home; the Catters having to play on a ground they'd never even seen before. Avoided playing the reigning premier, and when they did it was during a flood of Biblical proportions which suited them as Macintosh had cheated in a carpentry exam and managed to filch some plans for making an ark. Got past Brisbane after Grimes grabbed Charlie Cameron a week before the game and didn't let go till a fortnight had passed by.

Finished half as high as GWS (third versus sixth) but had the temerity to expect a home game and a hundred-point head start, with the final margin being less than that which just proves that they were never any good.

Last edited:
No I'm thinking our last 7 games will be:

Syria
Afghanistan
Iraq Triangle of Death
Ghaza Strip
China
Mozambique
Libya

******* Iraq. We always have to play those pricks at Marvel. Can’t wait to get them on the MCG.

There's no doubt in my mind that there was a bit of ego from Sheed's side, but just as a matter of chronology he didn't pull his application until after March's comments became public.

Maybe Sheed's just used that as an excuse, I really don't know.

My bigger point was that it really was just one more bit of evidence as to how badly we were doing on and off the field.

I suspect that there were so many different opinions and perspectives that every event from that period is recalled in multiple versions and you can probably find people who will swear that it was all Sheed's fault and those who will swear it was none of his doing. I'm kind of middle of the road. I reckon there was fault on all sides.

Probably the one thing we can agree on is that it's good to see that sort of rubbish consigned to the scrap bin of history. No way do I want the club to ever return to that state and I'm so grateful for the current board and admin for the way they go about things. I'm also pretty satisfied with our current coach too! :)
March>>>>Sheedy.
March set up us onto the path we are now enjoying.
Sheedy should have went back to Plumbing!

hawthorn 13 flags from 35 finals series
richmond 12 flags from 40 finals series
geelong 9 flags from 61 finals series

little wonder geelong have chips on their shoulders towards us and hawks
always making finals but at the same time always making up the numbers they are like a lite version of collingwood

oh and finals head to head
richmond 9 > geelong 2

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No I'm thinking our last 7 games will be at:

Syria
Afghanistan
Iraq Triangle of Death
Ghaza Strip
China
Mozambique
Libya

Weagles fans would still whinge about how they have to travel more often, do it every year, and the GF is still at the G!

hawthorn 13 flags from 35 finals series
richmond 12 flags from 40 finals series
geelong 9 flags from 61 finals series

little wonder geelong have chips on their shoulders towards us and hawks
always making finals but at the same time always making up the numbers they are like a lite version of collingwood

oh and finals head to head
richmond 9 > geelong 2
Us and hawthorn are basically the same, but they had one massive drought while we had 2 half the time.

Sheedy was advised he would have to interview for the position and he pulled his application

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sheeds was a great player for us. I have fond memories of. He's done heaps for the game too. Anzac Day, dream Time etc. He was inagural coach of GWS too. So I am happy for high profile him walk around with the Giants. We have enough old stars to support us.

March>>>>Sheedy.
March set up us onto the path we are now enjoying.
Sheedy should have went back to Plumbing!
Sheedy is great at shovelling s**t

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back