Oppo Camp 2019 Premiership Salt Mine

Which team's supporters are the saltiest?

• Adelaide

Votes: 13 2.8%
  • Brisbane

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Carlton

Votes: 12 2.6%
  • Collingwood

Votes: 59 12.7%
  • Essendon

Votes: 12 2.6%
  • Fremantle

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Geelong

Votes: 213 46.0%
  • Gold Coast

• Greater Western Sydney

Votes: 4 0.9%
  • Hawthorn

Votes: 8 1.7%
  • Melbourne

• North Melbourne

Votes: 9 1.9%
  • Port Adelaide

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • St Kilda

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Sydney

• West Coast

Votes: 125 27.0%
  • Western Bulldogs

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
LAST WARNING

The mod bashing has got to stop

One more mod bashing post and this thread gets closed permanently.

If you have an issue with a modding decision, where it be here or elsewhere, take it up with that mod or contact site admin.

Mods are unpaid volunteers volunteering their time to keep this place running smoothly. Try to respect that. Yeah, we dont always get things right, but most here are just trying to do whats best for everyone. Its impossible for mods to make everyone happy, and for every decision a mod makes, there is always going to be someone who disagrees.

Mod bashing never solves anything and it is simply disrespectful to those who take the time to volunteer for this place.

Last edited:
Its jyst annoying how stupid some people are lol

like i have previously posted, it’s getting harder and harder to have footy conversations with oppo supporters these days.

Yep agree 100% , MB is pathetic

How’s the cat poster in the Geelong Thread on the MB saying he hoped Caddy broke his leg so he would moss both GF’s. (It’s around page 65 for those interested). Post not even removed. But we’re the feral ones remember.
i also had a Bombers poster try and bait me with a Jake Long remark with regards to Dusty. That’s the intellect going on at some stages. Why bother?

How’s the cat poster in the Geelong Thread on the MB saying he hoped Caddy broke his leg so he would moss both GF’s. (It’s around page 65 for those interested). Post not even removed. But we’re the feral ones remember.
i also had a Bombers poster try and bait me with a Jake Long remark with regards to Dusty. That’s the intellect going on at some stages. Why bother?

That’s only because we are so hated and mods ( scum supporting ones ) let things fly when it’s to do with Richmond .

like i have previously posted, it’s getting harder and harder to have footy conversations with oppo supporters these days.

Its a ******* joke - I stopped posting on the MB about halfway through the season. If you read the MB apparently
-Dusty is a decent mid thats inconsistent(lol), and just happens to go into beast mode for finals.
-Prestia is a good soldier but lol at him being elite
-Rance a spud,
-Jack a very good fwd but big lols if you dare compare him to his cousin(ftr I rate his cousin higher but its far closer than most realise).
-We dont or shouldnt have an AA player, every year no-one apart from tiger supporters nominates richmond players, this year apparently Saad was robbed by Houli
-we get the softest draw every year - the afl should be able to project fwd to know when a top 6 side will drop out of the top 6 or 8 thus gifting us a soft draw the following year.
-Apparently we play 17-18 games at the G
-we have nowhere near the amount of supporters that collingwood, carlton, bombers and even hawthorn have
- were not even close to the pies, eagles, hawks, bombers financially even though our revenue growth over the past several years has seen us more or less equal the revenue of pies and eagles - and once the pies ditch the pokies they will need to find approx 30mill in revenue to cover.
-Dimma is not as good a coach as C.Scott bc he has a better side or some such BS and C.Scott is doing an incredible job with the cattle he has.
-2017 flag was gifted bc we shouldve played at AO and besides umpires #VICBIAS
-We got gifted the 2019 flag bc we get BS home finals (I wasnt aware but apparently the prelim shouldve been an away game), plus umpires were biased and gave us a good 6-8 gifted goals which crucified the giants and changed the momentum of the game. Giants fully fit wouldve beaten us

Have I left anything out?

Its a ******* joke - I stopped posting on the MB about halfway through the season. If you read the MB apparently
-Dusty is a decent mid thats inconsistent(lol), and just happens to go into beast mode for finals.
-Rance a spud,
-Jack a very good fwd but big lols if you dare compare him to his cousin(ftr I rate his cousin higher but its far closer than most realise).
-We dont or shouldnt have an AA player, every year no-one apart from tiger supporters nominates richmond players, this year apparently Saad was robbed by Houli
-we get the softest draw every year - the afl should be able to project fwd to know when a top 6 side will drop out of the top 6 or 8 thus gifting us a soft draw the following year.
-we have nowhere near the amount of supporters that collingwood, carlton, bombers and even hawthorn have
- were not even close to the pies, eagles, hawks, bombers financially even though our revenue growth over the past several years has seen us more or less equal the revenue of pies and eagles - and once the pies ditch the pokies they will need to find approx 30mill in revenue to cover.
-Dimma is not as good a coach as C.Scott bc he has a better side or some such BS and C.Scott is doing an incredible job with the cattle he has.
-We got gifted the 2019 flag bc we get BS home finals (I wasnt aware but apparently the prelim shouldve been an away game), plus umpires were biased and gave us a good 6-8 gifted goals which crucified the giants and changed the momentum of the game. Giants fully fit wouldve beaten us

That pretty much covers it . Lol

-Rance a spud,

dangerflog is the GOAT

-Rance a spud,

nailed it. So why bother with it? Lifes too short.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I genuinely love the convos in here. On all topics. Even Tigs the little scamp.

In all honesty I agree. There are actually a lot of decent fans on most boards but their drowned out by the noisy minority.

The main board tho is literally an extension of the Carlton board. Richmond fans get blamed for everything, not to mention the posters who whinge about our posting and complain about our arrogance but then want to degrade our performance at every turn with threads like weakest premier, worst Norm smith medalist etc. * poster are saying Dusty shouldn’t be in the team of the decade.

They constantly demean our club and get upset when we defend them and ask for some respect for winning 2 in 3 years.

Last edited:
In all honesty I agree. There are actually a lot of decent fans on most boards but their drowned out by the noisy minority.

The main board tho is literally and extension of the Carlton board. Richmond fans get blamed for everything, not to mention the posters who whinge about our posting and complain about our arrogance but then want to degrade our performance at every turn with threads like weakest premier, worst Norm smith medalist etc. fu** poster are saying Dusty shouldn’t be in the team of the decade.

They constantly demean our club and get upset when we defend them and ask for some respect for winning 2 in 3 years.

yep. It would be cool if there was a place where the adults could talk. I generally last an hour on a MB thread as i dare to defend the team and throw a bit back in the same vein. there’s some good posters on there, but, you miss them through the ton of s**t that gets thrown in there. They should merge it with the Bay.

Its crazy when im at a funtion.i refuse to talk footy with opp supporters, one moron who barracks for the pies was carrying on about
How Stephenson was hard done by, collingwood gonna win the flag, just utter s**t , it just drains
Me mentally, you're spot on you cant have a civilized, balanced conversation with these inbreds it just saps your energy.

Its crazy when im at a funtion.i refuse to talk footy with opp supporters, one moron who barracks for the pies was carrying on about
How Stephenson was hard done by, collingwood gonna win the flag, just utter s**t , it just drains
Me mentally, you're spot on you cant have a civilized, balanced conversation with these inbreds it just saps your energy.

It’s funny, when i get asked who i go for, i usually lead with “you don’t want to know” just as a test. When i answer Richmond, they just go coco bananas. “Oh, Richmond, blah, blah, blah”. We have broken people.
I find I don’t really have to troll too hard now, because 2019 was the kick in the balls. We got ‘em. Number 12 and 2017 backed up. I don’t need to say anything. But, i’ll say this, winning is a drug. I’m not satisfied with 2. I want 2 more. Let’s finish the job.

It’s funny, when i get asked who i go for, i usually lead with “you don’t want to know” just as a test. When i answer Richmond, they just go coco bananas. “Oh, Richmond, blah, blah, blah”. We have broken people.
I find I don’t really have to troll too hard now, because 2019 was the kick in the balls. We got ‘em. Number 12 and 2017 backed up. I don’t need to say anything. But, i’ll say this, winning is a drug. I’m not satisfied with 2. I want 2 more. Let’s finish the job.
I remember at princess park when carlton destroyed us and the kouta chant was going
Crazy , i remember the cats smashing us by 150
Points , forgotton how many times id leave the game shattered at another heavy defeat, now
Its just bliss that we are a juggernaut and are paying carlton and geelong back with intrest
Im loving life.

-Rance a spud,

Can’t believe you missed out on:
- Teflon Trent the sniper got special treatment when he decapitated Shiel in the GWS final in ‘17 and wasn’t suspended
- We had the tiger roar noise at the grand final after each goal which made us a 14.8333 recurring goal better side in the grand final
- Tigers players get to sleep in their own beds and walk to the G whereas everyone else’s home ground means they have to sleep in a hotel and catch a bus to their home ground
- GWS had to wear their away jumper despite finishing higher on the reverse ladder
- Tigers supporters were mean to Geelong supporters
- We play ugly chaos football not in the spirit of the game
- Our defenders TUNNEL the forwards which is dangerous
- CHEAT GROUND
- PROTECTED SPECIES
- CHOPSTICKS
- BOG AVERAGE ROLE PLAYERS
- NO INJURIES
- KISSED ON THE DICK
- GIFTED 2 X PREMIERSHIPS
- PLAYED INTERSTATE TEAMS IN THE GRAND FINAL
- WHERE’S TRENT?