Training 2019 preseason discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Do the boys train on Wednesdays? I'm going in to the tennis tomorrow and was hoping to catch a glimpse of this years premiers..

Do the boys train on Wednesdays? I'm going in to the tennis tomorrow and was hoping to catch a glimpse of this years premiers..
Almost positive they do ... the only issue you may encounter is the pending Sunny Coast camp. I don't think they're leaving for it just yet, but they may be dialling things back in preparation ... the website says the next one is Friday, but that often doesn't matter much ...

In short, no idea.

Alright guys and gals, Caption this picture. Best caption wins my admiration
50964407_525809304573610_6163294755707944960_o.jpg
It’s raining men!

I tried to be original, but I can't think of another caption

Alright guys and gals, Caption this picture. Best caption wins my admiration

50964407_525809304573610_6163294755707944960_o.jpg
And then I said "When we get to customs, I’m gonna need you to take these seeds into the bathroom and I’m gonna need you to put ’em wayyyyy up inside your butthole."

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2019-01-24/track-off-track-but-demons-hold-no-fears-for-star
So Trac and KK both pulled out of training early ... at what point does the amount of players with hampered preseason become a concern? Asking for a friend. Good thing we've got such a good track record with players being "fine" and just "being cautious" hey ...

Also, hampered preseason or not, Trac has certainly trimmed down a lot, this pic in the article is from last year at some point (note Dion Johnstone giving chase, who is obviously no longer around)
631072-tlslargelandscape.jpg

Compare that to this one from the other day ...

Different angles I know, but you can still see the massive difference around his face in particular ... which generally means plenty has come off the rest of him as well.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2019-01-24/track-off-track-but-demons-hold-no-fears-for-star
So Trac and KK both pulled out of training early ... at what point does the amount of players with hampered preseason become a concern? Asking for a friend. Good thing we've got such a good track record with players being "fine" and just "being cautious" hey ...

Also, hampered preseason or not, Trac has certainly trimmed down a lot, this pic in the article is from last year at some point (note Dion Johnstone giving chase, who is obviously no longer around)
631072-tlslargelandscape.jpg

Compare that to this one from the other day ...

Different angles I know, but you can still see the massive difference around his face in particular ... which generally means plenty has come off the rest of him as well.
Laying off mums moussaka?

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tracs knee is a bit of a worry seeing how he's already had it scoped recently and its still giving him trouble. hopefully it just needs a bit of time to settle down and not any surgery, because he does look like he's got himself in ripping nick.

Tracs knee is a bit of a worry seeing how he's already had it scoped recently and its still giving him trouble. hopefully it just needs a bit of time to settle down and not any surgery, because he does look like he's got himself in ripping nick.
I read that he had some discomfort with it at training on Monday, but kept training. Hopefully that means that it's minor enough that he can keep training on it, but will need to be rested to get rid of it.

I read that he had some discomfort with it at training on Monday, but kept training. Hopefully that means that it's minor enough that he can keep training on it, but will need to be rested to get rid of it.
They should send him swimming with the Weed. Didn’t Weedy and Oliver swim some insane distance over last preseason?

Where is this bar?
Across from the Rivoli cinema in Hawthorn East. But I may have been mistaken, the wine bar that just opened is called Young's. Apparently Gawn's place is going to be next door and is still being renovated.

Two things ... Firstly ... how slick do the new training jumpers look!
AB7I6292.jpg

Secondly ... how's the size on the Weid!
AB7I6533.JPG
I feel as though every training shot of Weed involves a one leg hunchback handball and fixed stare. He’s mastered it now so I hope they let him practice something else.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back