News 2019 Rumour File - discuss rumours here! (Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Only fella here who knows anything is mitchyboy from what I’ve seen, rest are just either stating the obvious and pretending they have a source for it, or hoping it turns out true, or just trolls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
From what I’ve seen MRB37 and TAFKATMS are 2 posters that can be relied upon with their intel

TSR’s track record is no better than Rezagun or Faith’s.
For a while I thought he deleted his account like he said he would if his Dangerfield staying info was wrong.

To be honest I'm glad he stayed. It's just an internet forum and sometimes he says constructive things and I find his clumsy fingers endearing. I just wish people wouldn't pretend they know stuff. Honestly, what purpose does it serve?

It's hard enough sifting through Shuttlecock's North Korea media policy without several layers of added bullshit.

G Cornes aboard the Nicks train rumour.
57a1ae2b782d91e110dbc56d230b0949.jpg

Sent from my MI PAD 4 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can’t help but feel Nicks will be underwhelming. Someone who becomes part of the AFC way rather than a change agent.
Why? What do you know?

I would hope they haven’t chosen a coach for someone with outstanding people skills and forgotten about the real focus, being able to coach
The selection criteria was both soft and technical skills

Soft skills focusing on people, leaderships, culture and dealing with diversity

Techical skills focusing on game style, game analyst, list analyst and the design of the footy program moving forward

On SM-N960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

The selection criteria was both soft and technical skills

Soft skills focusing on people, leaderships, culture and dealing with diversity

Techical skills focusing on game style, game analyst, list analyst and the design of the footy program moving forward

On SM-N960F using BigFooty.com mobile app
On to the second part, Nicks has been at Port and GWS who despite the comps elite talent have played in one GF and when they did were massacred

Recent history has also shown what a positive influence Clarkson has had on the development of successful coaches, would seem if there’s an opportunity to go down that path we should take it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back