List Mgmt. 2019 Trade & Free Agency Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get Nick Smith as a rookie next year with the idea to transition him into development coaching. Been one of the best lockdown small defenders over the last 10 years.

Is 31 and has had a few hamstring issues but if you could get him on the park he could play a huge role in our backline.

Dane Rampe credits him largely for his development as a footballer.

Get Nick Smith as a rookie next year with the idea to transition him into development coaching. Been one of the best lockdown small defenders over the last 10 years.

Is 31 and has had a few hamstring issues but if you could get him on the park he could play a huge role in our backline.

Dane Rampe credits him largely for his development as a footballer.
31 year old with hamstring issues. He has genuinely lost a couple yards of pace and isn't the same player anymore. No thanks.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would leave that to the list management team?

I mean if Goldy gets injured long term then what’s our plan anyway? If our plan is just throwing around 3 year contracts for 30+ year olds then our list management is poor.
Keep Campbell and fast track Xerri if Goldy walks. I am bullish about this kid. Has a good set of hands and a beard.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

The bloke who ripped us to shreds yesterday is out of contract isn't he?

On track for a 35 goal/5 tackles per game year.

Him at the feet of BBB would certainly be handy.

The bloke who ripped us to shreds yesterday is out of contract isn't he?

On track for a 35 goal/5 tackles per game year.

Him at the feet of BBB would certainly be handy.

Would be fantastic but he seems like the sort of bloke that will be fiercely loyal because of the shot the Bombers took on him so it would take an exorbitantly low offer from Essendon to see him walk and let's be honest, that's not likely.

Would be fantastic but he seems like the sort of bloke that will be fiercely loyal because of the shot the Bombers took on him so it would take an exorbitantly low offer from Essendon to see him walk and let's be honest, that's not likely.

Oh they'll lowball him. Then his manager will have to publicly shame them into paying him something near what he's worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back