VFL 2019 VFL R3 vs Nth. Blues (Sat 20th Apr, 2.00pm @VICTORIA PARK!!!)

Remove this Banner Ad

Gutted

No excuse for that Daicos miss

I’ve gotta say thanks to Casey radio for the late call up to our game. I only got to it in the 3rd qtr but a good call. Apparently it’s a record for their stream, amazing what happens when the pies vfl team are playing. It would be nice if the lazy b****** at Collingwood media pulled their finger out and gave us what we wanted.

I’m glad Faz didn’t kick the winner I don’t think I could handle that.

Wells had a good day, I wonder if he’s AFL fit?

Sier injured
If it's serious may struggle to get back into this team
And if rumours true well who knows if we see him in seniors again..
Bloody shame if this happens! I like many here rate the kid highly.

From reading this hope Wills gets a chance and I hope in a few weeks to see broomy and Daicos get a run..

As for wells ....midas well play him soon....Will probs break down in 3 weeks ..

BOG for us?
Wills, Woodward or Lynch, not much between them in the end. Would probably go Lynch for setting those two up.

Greenwood (defence) and Wells good too, Daicos wasn’t consistently in the game and went missing too much.

Disposals:

Wills 32
Greenwood 24
Reid 18

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sier injured
If it's serious may struggle to get back into this team
And if rumours true well who knows if we see him in seniors again..
Bloody shame if this happens! I like many here rate the kid highly.

From reading this hope Wills gets a chance and I hope in a few weeks to see broomy and Daicos get a run..

As for wells ....midas well play him soon....Will probs break down in 3 weeks ..
Well, Wells has the Midas touch.

Wasn’t alone, would have liked Reid to take the shot from 50 in that situation too.

It was a magnificent pass to Daicos.

If Reid kicked it the umpire would have called touch again :drunk:

I thought Reid was finished but some of his field kicking today was sublime.

It’s good that Cox and Mihocek have some pressure on them.

I thought Reid was finished but some of his field kicking today was sublime.

It’s good that Cox and Mihocek have some pressure on them.
He’s moving well and covering a lot of ground. Marking is strong too, at least when he’s allowed to jump or fairly contest it.

He’s moving well and covering a lot of ground. Marking is strong too, at least when he’s allowed to jump or fairly contest it.

He got mauled by two players just before the Daicos shot and the umpires called play on.

They really got some soft frees in this game.

How did people see Wells game? The radio coverage made it sound like he had a few sublime moments but still building into some match fitness and practice.

I didn’t think much of it to be honest.

How did people see Wells game? The radio coverage made it sound like he had a few sublime moments but still building into some match fitness and practice.
There were three classy moment in a very boring game, full of mistakes.

Sier was watching from the stands and I didn't see what happened to Appleby.

Only thing worth mentioning from my point of view was that Lynch is becoming very good in the ruck, was impressed with his tap work at times.

That summary is accurate. Done some nice things, but needs to do more of them. Starting to develop a good connection with Lynch, there were three ruck contests at centre half forward just before his goal where Lynch palmed the footy into his path, but the opposition either halted Wells' run or stopped him gaining possession as he was about to run onto goal. On another day Wells may have came away with 3 or 4 shots on goal.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back