List Mgmt. 2020 Draft - JUH & Bedendo

Remove this Banner Ad

All comes down to how the pies handled the situation before the trade happened, only thing that goes close is the way we handled the stringer exit. It's like trying to sell your house by telling everyone you can't afford to live there anymore, then proceeding to set it on fire
I suppose we could have bought the last few years of the Lance Franklin deal, but i would have to be on my third bottle of vodka and i doubt i could sign my name at that stage.

Is Emac quick? I’d actually like another quick HBF on the list. Only really have Butler developing there and I’m moving JJ forward and Daniel could spend less time there too.

Footscray players Jordan Boyd, Darcy Cassar, and Craig Cooper-Peters have entered the draft

Random note, Craig Cooper Peters is listed as Current Team Western Bulldogs instead of Footscray

So thats a bit odd

Footscray players Jordan Boyd, Darcy Cassar, and Craig Cooper-Peters have entered the draft

Random note, Craig Cooper Peters is listed as Current Team Western Bulldogs instead of Footscray

So thats a bit odd
Was CCP NGA? Could he be a Cat b candidate? Would be strange we didn't do it last year though.

Was CCP NGA? Could he be a Cat b candidate? Would be strange we didn't do it last year though.
Was wondering the same thing. Might be a way of us getting more indigenous representation at the club?
Not sure how we assess him after a year of doing nothing though...

So thats a bit odd
Was very keen to see how cassar went for Footscray after being over looked last year.

Draftees best 22:

B: Heath Chapman, Denver Grainger-Barrass, Mitchell Duval.
HB: Lachlan Jones, Zach Reid, Joel Jeffrey.
C: Connor Downie, Jack Carroll, Connor Stone.
HF: Archie Perkins, Logan McDonald, Oliver Henry.
F: Jack Ginnivan, Jamarra Ugle-Hagan, Isiah Winder.

Foll: Riley Thilthorpe, Finlay Macrae, Will Phillips.

I/C: Nikolas Cox, Brayden Cook, Elijah Hollands, Tanner Bruhn.

The hyphenated bookends of glory and power.

Draftees best 22:

And I appreciate the Connor symmetry.

The phantom draft on Reddit had Jamarra at pick 3. We can only hope. I’m one of the people picking for the Dogs and I have Plans.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Draftees best 22:

I'd have Corey Durdin in the forward line. Got a good run of acculades over the last few years that is hard to ignore.

Does list size change going into next year?

If not we have 5 draft picks available, 6 without redrafting roarke smith

I'd have Corey Durdin in the forward line. Got a good run of acculades over the last few years that is hard to ignore.
Knew i should have included emergencies, Durdin versus Rowe close to call.

Primary List: No More 38, No Less 36.

All Categories: Min 37, Max 44. ( Excepting Gold Coast who have suffered a drop from 50 to 49 apparently and have to shift main listed to the rookie list) :rolleyes:

Category A rookies 0-6, Category B rookies 0-2.

"I've seen less juggling at the circus." To quote the real Dangerfield.

Last edited:
What type of player is Highmore??
Mature aged defender approx 193 cm and 88 kg, played in the NEAFL for a few years and then moved to the SANFL not really a key defender more of a Grant Birchall type hybrid, well balanced.

Mature aged defender approx 193 cm and 88 kg, played in the NEAFL for a few years and then moved to the SANFL not really a key defender more of a Grant Birchall type hybrid, well balanced.
Thanks for the reply

Hearing Pies are looking at swapping Essendon 14+16 for 8 and change so they get a pick ahead of McInnes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back