No Oppo Supporters 2020 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Complains about the "personal" then calls me a nut job and creepy in the same post.

Can't make this whining stuff up.

Love the courageous but I was only joking or drunk excuse. You know you meant it son. You know it.

Called out again and runs to excuses. That'll do me again.

Bravedog sh*t.
Is he your son , that's great a father and son combo on here .

Complains about the "personal" then calls me a nut job and creepy in the same post.

Can't make this whining stuff up.

Love the courageous but I was only joking or drunk excuse. You know you meant it son. You know it.

Called out again and runs to excuses. That'll do me again.

Bravedog sh*t.
Settle down.
Deep breath!
Breath in Ufffffffff
Breath out huhhhhhhhhhh.

Glouftsis was abhorrent in that game
She must be a reasonable umpire to get to this level but she watches one team when there is jumper grabbing everywhere but the frees she pulls out Collingwood's way tonight was questionable but missed a few Crows way.
Maybe im being harsh but I'll be watching her next Pie game.

Wow

I agree we needed to rebuild. But it's my opinion. It's no more incorrect than those others we read on here.
It's a free forum where everyone gets their say. I'm just looking forward to Buddy's next game in our final game of the season.
Watch out for it.
It's the membership drive game for the club. It happened last year & people were excited because Buddy would be back in 2020 bigger than ever.
I said last year when Buddy hurt himself that he would play no more than 20 more games for the club for the rest of his contract.
Well he's got 1. It is killing our list because we go hunting for cheap options. Gray, Taylor.

So disappointing to see you attack the Club Tedecca

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So disappointing to see you attack the Club Tedecca
Hopefully Buddy can prove my opinion wrong.
The club has been sensational for 20 years IMO.
They've gotten some things wrong. I'm sure the club knew very well that Bud might not play the final two years of his contract so it's not mismanagement as such but the club perhaps started the rebuild & investment in youth after the 2017 season in order to clear up our cap space for any of our other players deemed as wanted & untouchable.

Wow

I thought there was only going to be 17 rounds? Have they changed this to full season of games now?

I thought there was only going to be 17 rounds? Have they changed this to full season of games now?
Some sides have had byes to accommodate quarantine requirements. Each side will only play 17 games but that might be over several more rounds

Well, i just caught up with the last 100 posts on here. Where did we eventually get to regarding the Buddy deal?
We concluded it was the greatest deal of all time in sport, business and whatever category you want to toss in.

We would do it again in a heartbeat. Hopefully he has a son, hell a daughter we don't care, and we can reload.

In fact it is embarrassing how cheap we got him and to get him for that a short time frame was simply amazeballs.

We concluded it was the greatest deal of all time in sport, business and whatever category you want to toss in.

We would do it again in a heartbeat. Hopefully he has a son, hell a daughter we don't care, and we can reload.

In fact it is embarrassing how cheap we got him and to get him for that a short time frame was simply amazeballs.
I thought you'd had enough lol

I was a bit confused about the announcement. Will the Dockers v Swans game still be played in Perth and then we fly to Cairns or will that fixture be moved to Cairns as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back