No Oppo Supporters 2020 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe, mind you we added the biggest free agent of the lot

At least we didn't overpay him unlike others, he was worth what we offered him at the time. Player salaries have become more inflated since then. Tom Boyd's contract was ridiculous.

I’d reluctantly trade Lewis Taylor for both of them, but would want at least a 2nd round pick thrown in too.
He probably weighs as much as them combined so maths checks out

Suns ability to take a defensive kick in and take the ball without the Bombers touching the ball to a shot on goal at the other end of the ground was very impressive.

Great game, disappointing result although at least the Bombers are 9th.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You guys think GCS or St Kilda would ever make a play to get both King brothers. Would be bloody formidable, or do they want to be on different teams?

Back on topic where should the grand final be?

I think Optus or Adelaide oval best bets
Whoever allows a full crowd
Can’t see McGowan allowing 60,000 into Optus. The crush on the trains post game would be a big problem.

Still, 30,000 at Optus would be pretty good under current circumstances.

I suspect it’ll be in Brisbane.

Can’t see McGowan allowing 60,000 into Optus. The crush on the trains post game would be a big problem.

Still, 30,000 at Optus would be pretty good under current circumstances.

I suspect it’ll be in Brisbane.

Yeah I think whichever premier allows the bigger crowd might get it

purely for stadium look I’d go adelaide

better time zone is my split between that and Perth

My apologies for the tardiness I’m busy following up Nathan Schmook from the Herald Sun on his poorly judged best players from last nights game.

Get a report on my desk by 8pm
Or hand in your badge and gun

Hmmn poor Shaw. Big fish Hall, Polec and Pittard all dropped. At least we are not paying big bucks to those we have imported. Clarke drives me nuts but would not trade him for any of those three.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back