List Mgmt. 2020 List Management, Free Agency & Trade thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is Part 1

The thread is continued in part 2:

Depends on how you structure up but if you could imagine a midfield that rotates Fyfe, Cripps, Mundy, Brayshaw, Serrong and Tucker it means you no longer have any requirement for Walters in the midfield, if Walters is a permanent forward then you probably lose a Crowden or Schultz out of the current team.

You also certainly don't require Blakely on your list anymore. You probably don't require Mundy anymore either but I don't want to see that.

Good fun to think about and the team would have to play finals but won't happen I imagine.

Where are you playing Cerra? Wing?

Ahhhh Gold Coast,
the team with 2 ex freo players on their list... one they paid pick 2 for and one they got for free after he'd been out of the game for a year.
Guess which one won their b&f? :tearsofjoy:

Ahhhh Gold Coast,
the team with 2 ex freo players on their list... one they paid pick 2 for and one they got for free after he'd been out of the game for a year.
Guess which one won their b&f? :tearsofjoy:
Weller has been terrific for them, and in my opinion pick 2 worthy. I doubt they would trade him for anything less than Brayshaw.

Excited for tomorrow when there's a post on the Bluemour thread going

"A mate of mine who does such and such with Paddy Cripps says he wants to go home to WA

#Bluemour"

And the post will have 33 sad reacts
A mate of my cousins uncle said that Cripps was a certainty to come home and play for Fremantle because his sister joined a golf club that he played at and P. Cripps dad joined the gym at the Dockers training venue so that he could say hi during preseason training.

We weren't getting pick 2 for Weller either...
Yeah. Weller played and played well the season he was traded. Some of the trade suggestion on here are absurd. Blakely by my count had one good game for the season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah. Weller played and played well the season he was traded. Some of the trade suggestion on here are absurd. Blakely by my count had one good game for the season.
He also had like 50-60% TOG which isn't a great indicator of performance. I'm not saying either way but Ross played him and Jlo didn't so other teams might be on the Ross side of things which is good for us.
Hopefully his agent does a good job for him (and us).

Weller has been terrific for them, and in my opinion pick 2 worthy. I doubt they would trade him for anything less than Brayshaw.
Ive followed him closely and I disagree. He hits the scoreboard, but he goes missing a lot, and rarely touches it more than 15 times. We clearly won that imo. Although the media likes to say otherwise. Thought he had an average year.

A mate of my cousins uncle said that Cripps was a certainty to come home and play for Fremantle because his sister joined a golf club that he played at and P. Cripps dad joined the gym at the Dockers training venue so that he could say hi during preseason training.
Please no more of these jokes anyone. Doing my head in.

All this talk about getting a 2nd rounder for Blakely is jut hilarious, Blakely is a salary dump.

Best case scenario for Freo is to trade him (his full salary/2 year contract) to whatever club that wants him. The aim isn’t to get something back.

The win is the salary dump.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2017 - 1 (6 total)
2018 - 1 (4 total)
2019 - 0 (3 total)
2020 - 1 (5 total)

Gold Coast have bigger issues than Weller going missing. Of all their wins these last four seasons, only 16.6% have been in the second half of the year.

And they haven't had many, running at 21.7% win rate.

Yet, every year we think they've turned the corner into a powerhouse.

2017 - 1 (6 total)
2018 - 1 (4 total)
2019 - 0 (3 total)
2020 - 1 (5 total)

Gold Coast have bigger issues than Weller going missing. Of all their wins these last four seasons, only 16.6% have been in the second half of the year.

And of course we play them every year when they are flying

He also had like 50-60% TOG which isn't a great indicator of performance. I'm not saying either way but Ross played him and Jlo didn't so other teams might be on the Ross side of things which is good for us.
Hopefully his agent does a good job for him (and us).
He didnt play that low game time. With smaller list sizes players just outside playing regularly playing will have very little trade value. There will be lots of decent type players delisted that can be picked up for free as de-listed free agents.

2017 - 1 (6 total)
2018 - 1 (4 total)
2019 - 0 (3 total)
2020 - 1 (5 total)

Every year when we play them, they look like a powerhouse!

Where are you playing Cerra? Wing?

Yes, did not mention Cerra, Aish or Acres because they appear to be our first selection wings. But as you know they can easily all play multiple positions and I personally like Cerra on ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back