NFL 2020 NFL - Week 13

Remove this Banner Ad

So in other words, I'm about as confident as can possibly be that I'm keeping my panthers avatar and can continue heaping s**t on Mayfield. 😂

If the head ball coach gives the ball to Chubb 30 times and to Hunt 15 times and only throws 20 times

Browns will win

You won't be able to stop Henry so good luck having the ball often enough to do that.

Titans pass defense is terrible. KS probably creaming his dacks at the prospect of chucking it 50 times. 😛

So basically AmericanCrow the Browns game plan should be hide their former #1 overall pick QB and just run the ball.

Game plan is give the ball to best player on the field—win the game

You know, sort of like when we had Jim Brown in the backfield

That is called being smart

;)

You won't be able to stop Henry so good luck having the ball often enough to do that.

Titans pass defense is terrible. KS probably creaming his dacks at the prospect of chucking it 50 times. 😛

Henry is not the best player on the field

:)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chubb is great and a better all found back... But teams sellout to stop the run vs the Titans and still can't. When Henry is on he's absolutely unstoppable.

Chubb is great and a better ll found back... But teams sellout to stop the run vs the Titans and still can't. When Henry is on he's absolutely unstoppable.

Umm you been watching Chubb?

Dude single handidly won last 3 games

Umm you been watching Chubb?

Dude single handidly won last 3 games

I'm talking about against quality teams who sell out to stop the run, not your Jags of the world. 😂

Good rbs go for 200+ in three consecutive seasons, like Derrick Henry and no one else in nfl history ;)

Jim Brown would run circles around Henry and still have time to run over Ray Nitschke

Jim Brown would run circles around Henry and still have time to run over Ray Nitschke

Henry doesn't waste time running circles around people, he just runs through them and uses them as lead blockers like he did Earl Thomas. 😂

Remove this Banner Ad

Back