Preview 2020 Round 11 Richmond vs Port - Adelaide Oval 4:35pm Sat 08/08

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dropping Higgins is so stupid, he will be a big part of our future if we play him right! I don’t mind if it’s just a rest this week but should be an automatic inclusion next week. His quick hands and ability to read the play and get in scoring positions is remarkable for his age. Has extreme potential and already shown more than a lot of other players including aarts.

Expecting Rioli to play the game of his life..

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
yep im happy for him to prove me wrong but aarts wont be in our finals team...

Dimma's love of Rioli is a real worry. Everyone bar him can see he needs a decent stint out of the team.

At his best he's always in the 22 but he seems a long distance from that.

Last year I'd defend Rioli, but FFS he's been s**t all year! And for Higgins? Last game was pretty average but still better than anything Rioli has done this year.. Melt over

So after game after game of doing nothing, what's Rioli done to earn a recall?
Yeah it's a weird call because I don't think he is fulfilling a selection need either.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This has to stop, Rioli getting a free ride.
I have seen nothing this season for Rioli to warrant being recalled so quickly ahead of others who should have their chance to shine.
Yeah I agree it should’ve been butler in 🤦‍♂️

Fixed that for you. And sadly it's the more likely scenario.
I have faith that my scenario will work out. I have no idea what’s going on with him but I’m sure he’ll get over it eventually, hopefully tomorrow night is eventually. If this time tomorrow night he’s had another shocking game I won’t be defending him.

Higgins is due a rest, 6 possessions last week. Rioli has been better in patches the last few matches so obvious return. We have so many young players, how many more can we put in against the top side. RCD would have been great, but look at how young our midfield is with Stack and Bolton in there. Caddy is an automatic with Cotch gone. Cotchin is a big loss, but has been out for week anyway before last week, so Caddy is some compensation for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back