List Mgmt. 2020 Tiges Big Improvers

Which player will be the big improvers this year?

• Liam Baker

Votes: 7 5.4%
  • Mabior Chol

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Marlion Pickett

Votes: 16 12.3%
  • Sydney Stack

Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Jack Ross

Votes: 17 13.1%
  • Patrick Naish

Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Jack Higgins

Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Daniel Rioli

Votes: 6 4.6%
  • Ivan Soldo

Votes: 7 5.4%
  • Riley Collier-Dawkins

Votes: 26 20.0%
  • Fraser Turner

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • Shai Bolton

Votes: 25 19.2%
  • Noah Balta

Votes: 2 1.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

who is the bottom 6?

looks pretty good with Grigg and Ellis off the books

bottom5 depending on the rance situation...

thought about putting tross in there but don’t want to jinx it

I think Bolton goes to a new new level!
showed signs last year of doing well in the midfield.
Another preseason in the gym, stronger, better endurance with his skill set he’s about to explode IMO

inside/outside, goal kicking, super fast/agile, magic hands who has learned defensive aspect of the modern game, xfactor etc. mid..

playing next to cotchin, martin, pickett, lambert etc..

ohboywowee

inside/outside, goal kicking, super fast/agile etc. mid

ohboywowee
Mouth watering isn’t it?

he‘s the player I’m most excited about seeing this year! Think anything is possible for this kid
Walters like

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stack is mouth watering good. The only thing that will stop him from being one of our best next year is second year yips. But can't see it.
Pickett will be a great addition, just so cool and composed with elite skills.
Ross will compliment Prestia and Cotchin so well, natural ball gatherer.
RCD is really tough, his mums brought him up right. (Johnny Cash my name is Sue). He will surprise most of all I think. Burning up the track means he has added running power to his game.
Naish if he gets tougher will be a player because he has a great boot. Super creative. Might struggle for opportunities because of above name.
D.E.S if he continues at last years progression will be pushing hard. Has time with the ball which good players have.
Could go on and on.

Ross showed already that he can mix it at the level and with another summer under his belt I expect him to have more of an impact and establish himself as part of the next wave of midfielders.

Stack is mouth watering good. The only thing that will stop him from being one of our best next year is second year yips. But can't see it.
RCD is really tough, his mums brought him up right. (Johnny Cash my name is Sue). He will surprise most of all I think. Burning up the track means he has added running power to his game.
Naish if he gets tougher will be a player because he has a great boot. Super creative. Might struggle for opportunities because of above name.
D.E.S if he continues at last years progression will be pushing hard. Has time with the ball which good players have.
Could go on and on.
Go on

Could go on and on.
Please do

Please do
CCJ will be our second ruck because he can mark the ball. He's got a bit of attitude that the good rucks have.
Bolton, Balta and will be really interesting to see how Baker goes this year. Not in may best 22 but the kid can play. Has anyone ever seen him fumble....
Can't really go on, the young blokes need to show their wares.
But I think we will be a better side this year than last because so many player are on the rise.

Back