List Mgmt. 2020 Trade/FA TARGETS

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trade hypotheticals and discussion of how you think or want a trade to happen go here - 2020 FA, Draft and Trade HYPOTHETICAL thread.

If you want to talk about a current Hawthorn player and if they’re staying on the list, it goes here - Should I stay or should I go now? End of season list management discussion (now continued for 2020)

Trade/FA targets thread is for discussion of News about players we are to target via trade of FA. It’s not for “Kane Cornes says we should get this player”.

C'mon. Have we not been watching Puopolo his whole entire career? He's not as bad, but he still has done the exact same thing and is spoken about in the same light as guys like McLean and Selwood.

I never liked it about Puopolo's game either.

Yeah I know but if you want people to share what they know, even when it isn't 100% (and Nash's info was as close to certain is it can be), then we probably need to mindful of how we act.

Are you kidding me?? As close to certain doesn’t mean shite if it doesn’t happen. He said that Coniglio was a done deal yet he is now Captain at GWS. He went off half cocked and got it wrong. All he had to say was it’s looking good or we have a verbal agreement yet he kept sprouting “done deal” over and over

We can and well and truly do without posters as him, who needs snippets of inside gossip if it doesn’t happen...

As Dennis Pagzn always said “don’t keep talking about the labour pains, show me the baby “

Last edited:
I never liked it about Puopolo's game either.

The big difference is that Selwood is regarded as one of the greats*

But gets a large number of possessions from doubtful free kicks.

*Not by me!

Also (from the list posted earlier) reckon Baldwin may have done a knee again

Are you kidding me?? As close to certain doesn’t mean sh*te if it doesn’t happen. He said that Coniglio was a done deal yet he is now Captain at GWS. He went off half cocked and got it wrong. All he had to say was it’s looking good or we have a verbal agreement yet he kept sprouting “done deal” over and over

We can and we’ll and truly do without posters as him, who needs snippets of inside gossip if it doesn’t happen...

As Dennis Pagzn always said “don’t keep talking about the labour pains, show me the baby “
Or maybe posters should take it with a grain of salt and not get so bent out of shape when it fails to eventuate? The player told us he was coming. The afl intervened. Go get counselling if you don’t have the emotional skills to process that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can someone inform me on where Downie is expected to be bidded on? Just trying to theorise on potential trades while keeping in mind what points we may need for Downie.

Downie will be bid on somewhere in the second round, I assume similar to where Finn was eventually bid on.

Or maybe posters should take it with a grain of salt and not get so bent out of shape when it fails to eventuate? The player told us he was coming. The afl intervened. Go get counselling if you don’t have the emotional skills to process that.

I don't think we'll ever know if that was true.

Unless Coniglio comes out and says it, it's all just heresay.

It is 100% true
Its the AFL controlling who is advantaged and who is disadvantaged. Have look at what they are going to do with the grand final. The logical place is in perth but it will be held in SA or QLD for the good of the competition. If it was up to the AFL every team would win a grand final in round robin system. That is their ideal scenario

Its the AFL controlling who is advantaged and who is disadvantaged. Have look at what they are going to do with the grand final. The logical place is in perth but it will be held in SA or QLD for the good of the competition. If it was up to the AFL every team would win a grand final in round robin system. That is their ideal scenario
💰💰💰💰

I can understand the AFL wanting it played in QLD but why do you think SA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back