List Mgmt. 2020 Trade Targets

Remove this Banner Ad

We have to, we need a end of 2nd round draft pick at a minimum to avoid a deficit next year and also have enough points to draft Taj
According to Davies there was no interest in any if our players. I actually believe him. as the journo's seem to get all the names out there before trades occurred. Maybe when list sizes are confirmed that'll change.

According to Davies there was no interest in any if our players. I actually believe him. as the journo's seem to get all the names out there before trades occurred. Maybe when list sizes are confirmed that'll change.

I don't reckon that's true. There was definitely interest in Bonner.

was ned guy some nepotism appointment or?

He used to be a player manager (like Justin Reid!) - I don't know if he lured any of his clients to Collingwood, but he was Jake Lever's manager.

I think he said there was no interest in our players to leave
He said that, but he ALSO that there were no approaches for any of our players. That is not wholly correct, because we know that there was some interest in Bonner, and questions asked about Hayes & Ladhams. Maybe he meant there were no strong offers made.... Not sure.

He said that, but he ALSO that there were no approaches for any of our players. That is not wholly correct, because we know that there was some interest in Bonner, and questions asked about Hayes & Ladhams. Maybe he meant there were no strong offers made.... Not sure.
Probably our player managers were told by their clients not to field offers

Jason Castagna, Kane Lambert, Jayden Short and Ivan Soldo were rookie picks taken by the tigers in 2015 , the idea we need 4 1st round picks a season to have a future is unproven , gws are 1st round picks and have never had a good ruckman , relax you worry warts

Jason Castagna, Kane Lambert, Jayden Short and Ivan Soldo were rookie picks taken by the tigers in 2015 , the idea we need 4 1st round picks a season to have a future is unproven , gws are 1st round picks and have never had a good ruckman , relax you worry warts

I mean, those blokes are no Martin, Cotchin, rance, Edwards, Balta, Prestia, Rioli, Riewoldt, Lynch, vlastuin and grimes yeah? All top 30 picks off the top of my head and most of them very high picks.

I think you need a range of picks, and need to nail late and mid range picks as well as some early.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh and Cripps said tonight that there was outside interest in our players

So who thinks we pick up up a DFA ? There isn't alot on offer hopefully some more cuts to come.
At this stage the only one I would consider is Mason Wood could he possibly play ebos role?

So who thinks we pick up up a DFA ? There isn't alot on offer hopefully some more cuts to come.
At this stage the only one I would consider is Mason Wood could he possibly play ebos role?
No one.

Would prefer the draft to replace those leaving over the next few years:

Jonas, Motlop, Hartlett, Dixon, Gray, Boak & Rockliff.

When you look at our list, we look strong and deep in every area except Key Forward. I think we really need to add a tall, genuine forward to our list. Not sure where we find one of those.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back