List Mgmt. 2020 Trade Targets

Remove this Banner Ad

When you look at our list, we look strong and deep in every area except Key Forward. I think we really need to add a tall, genuine forward to our list. Not sure where we find one of those.

Could be available late:

Kaine Baldwin (due to injury)
Glenelg, SANFL / Henley FC
Height: 193cm
Weight: 90kg

Ollie Lord
Sandringham Dragons, NAB League / Geelong Grammar
Height: 195cm
Weight: 84kg

Liam Kolar
Northern Knights, NAB League / St Marys FC
Weight: 82kg

Could be available late:

Kaine Baldwin (due to injury)
Glenelg, SANFL / Henley FC
Height: 193cm
Weight: 90kg

Ollie Lord
Sandringham Dragons, NAB League / Geelong Grammar
Weight: 84kg

Liam Kolar
Northern Knights, NAB League / St Marys FC
Weight: 82kg
Any fwd/rucks as well that could be available late?

Hopefully get a couple of late gems in the draft it seems.
With the young Vic's not playing might favour us as we seem to do alot of work in the underage yrs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not saying the doggies midfield is perfect, but I think it makes a case for being the best in the AFL going in to 2021.

When your best forward is Mitch Wallis it's pretty clear where the real problems have been for that team. Naughton looked real good in some of the games I saw him in last year though, if he continues his development Dogs still could be top 4 next year.

Bont goes alright in space too. Smith and Treloar are hard runners.

The issue with our midfield is who replaces Boak’s gut running in the next couple of years.
Duursma.

I'm not saying the doggies midfield is perfect, but I think it makes a case for being the best in the AFL going in to 2021.

When your best forward is Mitch Wallis it's pretty clear where the real problems have been for that team. Naughton looked real good in some of the games I saw him in last year though, if he continues his development Dogs still could be top 4 next year.
I think the Doggies defence is an even bigger issue.

It is clear as day they needed a KPD not another mid.

They will definitely be looking to trade out a mid for a KPD at the end of the year.

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

lol the dogs defence and forward line is putrid, they won't win fu** all with just a good midfield.

And a 34 ruck and skinny ruck , if they had dean cox then sweet but yeesh otherwise

Remove this Banner Ad

Back