List Mgmt. 2020 Trade Targets

Remove this Banner Ad

Apparently Brody Mihocek is getting lowballed by Collingwood. I don't know that he fills a major need, but gosh he's a quality player. Great mark, fantastic kick, got a burst of speed on him. Just a fantastic medium tall forward. Would love to have him at port, surely worth just asking how much he's wanting.
Would pick him over Stephenson personally. Got a much better attitude and is just severely underrated
I don't know much about him, I will do some home work.

Jaidyn Stephenson apparently available would love to have a look, would be the future Gray replacement. Allows Rozee to become more a midfielder next year.
Why would they consider trading him? I can't see him going anywhere.

Apparently Brody Mihocek is getting lowballed by Collingwood. I don't know that he fills a major need, but gosh he's a quality player. Great mark, fantastic kick, got a burst of speed on him. Just a fantastic medium tall forward. Would love to have him at port, surely worth just asking how much he's wanting.
Would pick him over Stephenson personally. Got a much better attitude and is just severely underrated
He has a good highlight reel, just not a priority at Port atm.

Would be an upgrade on Ebert in the forward line, no disrespect to Brad.

You'd think the crows would dip their toe in the water to get someone like chad - they have an arsenal of picks at their disposal.
apparently rory laird has threatened to walk if Chad comes as he's still sooking about Chad kicking 5 goals in him in the showdown! The crows seem to have a problems of getting over things, they like to harbour grudges

He has a good set of hands and a nice kick, also looks to be a smart footy player, would be handy.

if you believe in MG you not getting Brody, unless you want MG as the next alex rance in defence....which im open to

Yeah they are probably a similar role, and I'm a big fan of Georgi so I wouldn't want to disrupt his development. With Mihocek being pretty quick and mobile, I thought he almost plays as a small forward, just with better marking presence.

Oh no I wasn't suggesting we get them back.

More a case of, Here come and trade with us, these players will stay with you forever! No really!
I think it just shows that once someone has been a Port Adelaide player, anything in football that comes after that is a let down they find impossible to put their heart into.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Mihocek is gettable I'd be very keen on looking at him. With Dixon, Marshall and Ladhams as our talls and Rozee, Woodcock and Butters as our crumbers, Mihocek would add a nice medium-forward into the mix and he'd be a great replacement for Ebert as he reaches the twilight of his career. Very keen.

If Mihocek is gettable I'd be very keen on looking at him. With Dixon, Marshall and Ladhams as our talls and Rozee, Woodcock and Butters as our crumbers, Mihocek would add a nice medium-forward into the mix and he'd be a great replacement for Ebert as he reaches the twilight of his career. Very keen.
Mihocek would be a ready made replacement for Ebert, but I'd like to see MG fight for that spot, Bergman as well.

Dixon needs to be surrounded by smart forwards who can either hit the scoreboard themselves or create space. Plan A would be that Marshall continues to develop and Georgiades/Williams also entrench themselves in our best 22 but I can certainly see the appeal of a Mihocek type if we think we have an open premiership window.

Rumours are Gunstan is available and I think Josh Battle is out of contract. If we wanted to go down that path there are some good options.

Certainly be asking Josh Battle if he feels like a change. Don't see it happening though Saints could be around the mark in coming years and he's a lock in their forward set up.
If he's holding out signing at present it's likely the Saints are just waiting to see if he can hold his current form till the end of the season before matching offers elsewhere?

Certainly be asking Josh Battle if he feels like a change. Don't see it happening though Saints could be around the mark in coming years and he's a lock in their forward set up.
If he's holding out signing at present it's likely the Saints are just waiting to see if he can hold his current form till the end of the season before matching offers elsewhere?
All our focus should be on

1. A line breaking mid.

2. A genuine tall KPD

3. Drafting a Dixon replacement and a Boak replacement.

Anything outside of that is just duplication and wasting resources unless we are talking about an out and out star.

On SM-G960F using
BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back